The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Word Spinning Software

Marketing, social media, advertising

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
This can come in very handy if you have wrote an article and feel you need to have other variations or need to make spinnable content.

Please just post here and i'll PM you a direct download link!

Thanks

"Save time writing content so you can promote your site or business in other ways. Use the time, money and energy you're saving to keep your site design looking as good as it can. Or you can use your free time to relax and unwind, it's up to you. Reword sentences. Rephrase paragraphs. Rewrite essays, blog articles or any other textual content."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Please just post here and i'll PM you a direct download link!

this sounds phishy and (I think) might be against forum rules.

Just by doing a google search with your quoted text, I think I found it.
If it would be legal and your primary motivator would be to help/offer value, there would be no need to "PM a direct link".

Last edited:

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
this sounds phishy and (I think) is against forum rules.

Just by doing a google search with your quoted text, I think I found it.
If it would be legal and your primary motivator would be to help/offer value, there would be no need to "PM a direct link".
The pm to get the download link was simple an incentive to keep the thread alive. If it is again the rules then I will just post a link to it.

My primary motivator is to help a large number of people in need of a quality piece of software, this is my way of trying to make sure it doesn't get buried at the bottom of the pile.

Would you care to take a look and vouch for me?

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
What is this the year 2006? It's very hard to rank long term these days with spun content. Short term profit maybe but with risk? Long term profit…unlikely.

If you're trying to make a quick buck you might possibly get some here (with emphasis on the might). In terms of long term business building strategy. Your efforts are spent elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents as a dude who's been doing this stuff for years.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
What is this the year 2006? It's very hard to rank long term these days with spun content. Short term profit maybe but with risk? Long term profit…unlikely.

If you're trying to make a quick buck you might possibly get some here (with emphasis on the might). In terms of long term business building strategy. Your efforts are spent elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents as a dude who's been doing this stuff for years.
I personally just use spun software on my parasite pages etc.

It is just a tool I had lying around on my laptop.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
'Parasite pages' refers to hacking other people's websites and putting your content on there. That's your strategy?

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I personally just use spun software on my parasite pages etc.

It is just a tool I had lying around on my laptop.
Come on man, this isn't blackhatworld or something.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
'Parasite pages' refers to hacking other people's websites and putting your content on there. That's your strategy?
lmao, no.
Come on man, this isn't blackhatworld or something.
I'll take my content elsewhere if it does not appeal to this audience of people. Just thought this may be the section for people to gain some tools which could help them with their seo.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
lmao, no.

I'll take my content elsewhere if it does not appeal to this audience of people. Just thought this may be the section for people to gain some tools which could help them with their seo.

What is your definition of parasite pages then?

This is a community of people trying to create and grow real fastlane businesses. Blackhat shit is short term thinking. Good luck with it though if that's your angle.

There will always be people looking for a shortcut or a quick fix.

"Be true to the game because the game will be true to you. When you try to shortcut the game, the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you."

-Michael Jordan

But anyway I'm getting preachy now..and don't want that :) Good luck dude.

Last edited:

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
I feel like I have tried to give this product away to the wrong kind of community, which moderator could I contact to close this thread?

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
Oh, I couldn't help myself. So, I took a favorite quote, some of you might recognize: "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

And I found this application on the internet and ran it through. The result? "It is not the pundit who numbers; not the man who brings up how the solid man falters, or where the practitioner of deeds could have improved. The credit has a place with the man who is really in the stadium, whose face is damaged by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who fails, who misses the mark over and over, on the grounds that there is no exertion without mistake and inadequacy; yet who does really strive to do the deeds; who knows extraordinary enthusiasms, the immense commitments; who spends himself in an admirable motivation; who at the best knows at last the triumph of high accomplishment, and who at the very least, in the event that he falls flat, at any rate comes up short while brave incredibly, so his spot might never be with those frosty and tentative souls who not know triumph or thrashing."

Yep, my favority quote got quite a "thrashing..."

Cheers,
O-2

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
I feel like I have tried to give this product away to the wrong kind of community

It's not the wrong kind of community. It's the wrong kind of product.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Oh, I couldn't help myself. So, I took a favorite quote, some of you might recognize: "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

And I found this application on the internet and ran it through. The result? "It is not the pundit who numbers; not the man who brings up how the solid man falters, or where the practitioner of deeds could have improved. The credit has a place with the man who is really in the stadium, whose face is damaged by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who fails, who misses the mark over and over, on the grounds that there is no exertion without mistake and inadequacy; yet who does really strive to do the deeds; who knows extraordinary enthusiasms, the immense commitments; who spends himself in an admirable motivation; who at the best knows at last the triumph of high accomplishment, and who at the very least, in the event that he falls flat, at any rate comes up short while brave incredibly, so his spot might never be with those frosty and tentative souls who not know triumph or thrashing."

Yep, my favority quote got quite a "thrashing..."

Cheers,
O-2
Right click -> synonyms. Right click -> synonyms. Right click -> synonyms.

Looks like some of my peer's papers I read in Composition 101.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I feel like I have tried to give this product away to the wrong kind of community, which moderator could I contact to close this thread?
You could write more clearly. In your original threat it sounds like you were some direct download link of someone else's product via PM.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.