The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Follow your dreams

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
life is hard, it's really hard what i have learned thus far is that when you fall down in life whether it's business, relationships or any other venture that you personally believe in and it creates value and pleasure in your life as long as you can look up you can get up.don't cry about it, don't go out and party and have fun all week, get high and wasted just to put out the pain. that's the wrong approach to take trust me that's short term gain because if you look around you right now whether it's through the window,on the street or even in your house you can see persons who are living like they got a thousand years to live watching endless family guy, WWE,the kardashians;all these persons are living life like they got a 1000 years to live so they can watch all the television shows they want, get wasted, have sex with alot of females/males and when you look at it 1 mins past, 2 mins, a hour, a day, a week, month, years gone by and when it's too late they are gonna say if they did know they would've done this and that when they had all the time in the world to have work on they're dreams, self development, getting financially educated etc.

what separates the most successful from the non-successful is what we do with 24 hours a day because at the end of the day we all have equal time and it's what you do with it that counts and too many persons are wasting their dreams.as they said most men died at the age of 25 and aren't buried until 75 and i believe that very well because look at this scenario ask anybody when a child is growing he/she is full of enthusiam saying,"mommy,daddy i wanna be a doctor,nurse,lawyor", and when you ask that same individual at age 25 where is he/she either at the party,mc donalds working,walmart you name it all these under low life stuff which doesn't bring he/she any value at all.and you know what cause this, life beat the shit out of us causes us to lose our drive and enthusiam so we drop confidence, settle for less and try to live comfortable which is a very difficult task these days because the day when you stop dreaming is the day we die because we don't have much living for because we don't have nothing that's gonna motivate us to get up early and stay up late. it's only the strong will survive and fight life right back until it resist and those are the ones who make it, those are the ones who have those buggati,yachts and that so called luxury lifestyle which only the few will get because they work for it right.

life don't give what you deserve so don't say i deserve that raise and i deserve that car, life gives you what you work for it's the law of action and reaction my friend. these persons who are so called titans of wealth or just successful people in general deserves it because they have made so many sacrifices to reach their goals and become successful, because while you guys are having sex they are working, while you guys are watching television they are working and while you guys are getting wasted they are working and they are going to be rewarded for their efforts at the end of the day.don't be a follower don't follow the masses because most of them are sheep be a leader, be strong and brave because those are persons that become legends like ghandi, luther king, abraham lincoln,mother theresa,nelson mandela etc. so although life can be a bit hard at times don't give up on your dreams because their will never be another you in this world regardless of your DNA they will never be another you again so make your mark before you leave this earth regardless of what you do because as i said before your time is limited if you are 30 years old you got approximately 33-35 years of a productive life left anything after that is left for just relaxing or anything you choose. so don't waste your time. dig deep in your self do some soul searching find something meaningful to work for and go towards it no matter what because when we are sailing through on the ocean on our little boats and the big waves hit make sure you know where you are going, make sure you have a map and a compass because if you don't have a destination the waves will push you anywhere it pleases and that's where most persons are so don't give up on your dream.as the tiltle says "follow your dreams".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BruceWayne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Feb 26, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
Read the first paragraph then I gave up.
You made it further than me. I only got 2 lines in before my eyes glazed over.

What I realized at 22 is that the only thing that matters is results. No one cares about anything else. And there's very few people you can rely on.
Right on.

G

GuestUser113

life is hard, it's really hard what i have learned thus far is that when you fall down in life whether it's business, relationships or any other venture that you personally believe in and it creates value and pleasure in your life as long as you can look up you can get up.don't cry about it, don't go out and party and have fun all week, get high and wasted just to put out the pain. that's the wrong approach to take trust me that's short term gain because if you look around you right now whether it's through the window,on the street or even in your house you can see persons who are living like they got a thousand years to live watching endless family guy, WWE,the kardashians;all these persons are living life like they got a 1000 years to live so they can watch all the television shows they want, get wasted, have sex with alot of females/males and when you look at it 1 mins past, 2 mins, a hour, a day, a week, month, years gone by and when it's too late they are gonna say if they did know they would've done this and that when they had all the time in the world to have work on they're dreams, self development, getting financially educated etc.

what separates the most successful from the non-successful is what we do with 24 hours a day because at the end of the day we all have equal time and it's what you do with it that counts and too many persons are wasting their dreams.as they said most men died at the age of 25 and aren't buried until 75 and i believe that very well because look at this scenario ask anybody when a child is growing he/she is full of enthusiam saying,"mommy,daddy i wanna be a doctor,nurse,lawyor", and when you ask that same individual at age 25 where is he/she either at the party,mc donalds working,walmart you name it all these under low life stuff which doesn't bring he/she any value at all.and you know what cause this, life beat the shit out of us causes us to lose our drive and enthusiam so we drop confidence, settle for less and try to live comfortable which is a very difficult task these days because the day when you stop dreaming is the day we die because we don't have much living for because we don't have nothing that's gonna motivate us to get up early and stay up late. it's only the strong will survive and fight life right back until it resist and those are the ones who make it, those are the ones who have those buggati,yachts and that so called luxury lifestyle which only the few will get because they work for it right.

life don't give what you deserve so don't say i deserve that raise and i deserve that car, life gives you what you work for it's the law of action and reaction my friend. these persons who are so called titans of wealth or just successful people in general deserves it because they have made so many sacrifices to reach their goals and become successful, because while you guys are having sex they are working, while you guys are watching television they are working and while you guys are getting wasted they are working and they are going to be rewarded for their efforts at the end of the day.don't be a follower don't follow the masses because most of them are sheep be a leader, be strong and brave because those are persons that become legends like ghandi, luther king, abraham lincoln,mother theresa,nelson mandela etc. so although life can be a bit hard at times don't give up on your dreams because their will never be another you in this world regardless of your DNA they will never be another you again so make your mark before you leave this earth regardless of what you do because as i said before your time is limited if you are 30 years old you got approximately 33-35 years of a productive life left anything after that is left for just relaxing or anything you choose. so don't waste your time. dig deep in your self do some soul searching find something meaningful to work for and go towards it no matter what because when we are sailing through on the ocean on our little boats and the big waves hit make sure you know where you are going, make sure you have a map and a compass because if you don't have a destination the waves will push you anywhere it pleases and that's where most persons are so don't give up on your dream.as the tiltle says "follow your dreams".

h1VakdL.gif

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you will stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't ever smoke, please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed, at 32, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

That's right, OP is so bad I'm terminal with bad OP cancer. RIP me.

G

GuestUser113

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you will stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't ever smoke, please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed, at 32, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

That's right, OP is so bad I'm terminal with bad OP cancer. RIP me.

My sides... my sides are hurting. lol

be7.jpg

Darko Jocic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 14, 2014
Serbia
Lol. I'm the only one here who actually read the whole thing. I must say, once you reformat it in your brain it makes sense and could be a good motivational post, if someone'd add proper English to it and, perhaps, edited it slightly so it doesn't say the same thing so many times.
This post should be labeled as Slowlane. Every fastlaner knows this stuff. You get what you work for. Simple.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
dr-lol.gif