The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Few words about a guy from Poland. Hi!

Baku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 20, 2014
Poland
Hi, I'm Mikołaj and I'm 20yo.

One year ago I didn't pass a drawing exam to architecture school. I didn't know Fastlane, but I won't go to university for just studying. I had a break which last over one year. I heard ALL THE TIME my friends and parents: "Why do you not study?", "Think about your future" or "What do you want to do in your life?!". I didn't know, but I knew that I don't want to be a normal guy after good school.

This failure was great for me. My process of education was interrupted. When we follow the familiar road everything is pleasant and safe and we as people don't look for new solutions. But I was on unknown road, I also knew I won't study something what is bullshit for me. With this choice I slowly began to see that my life is the result of my actions. I launched a channel on youtube, this was my first idea how to earn money ( https://www.youtube.com/user/DRArchW ) . Meanwhile my friends had 10-years education plans, and don't understood me. But when fell on me a big responsibility, the responsibility for my life, I began to search. I read how-to-get-rich books, and then... I found the Millionaire Fastlane .

And again, change of direction. I started to think about Fastlane business, which can change my life, and enable me to buy Aston Martin DB9 and Ferrari 458 Spider. I had to learn how to make websites. Shortly after, in friday night, I spoke with my friend about money. We based on sites like 9gag.com, kwejk.pl ane other stuff like that. So we made similiar site, about League of Legends, we didn't play this game but another 67m people did and do. And we run http://thebestoflol.com/ (~5000uu per day). I know, not enough control, but money from this business was my monthly budget. I had own cash for parties, books, some clothes and other things like that.

Next business born when I read Fastlane again and I thought a long time about needs of people. The big part of society has a boring life. We meet that need with the slogan Spend time creatively!. In this week we launched new website: http://ideafortoday.com/ . I must admit that I don't have a lot of ideas how to "distribute" this page. For now we're focusing on develop this, write more articles, and gradually increase the number of readers.

Now I study Architecture and urbanism at the Silesian University of Technology, but this isn't my financial plan. I go to school only 3days in week, so I have enough time and force to improve my other skills and businesses. I have signed up here some time ago, but this situation is great opportunity to share my thoughts, and maybe receive some valuable advice how to promote website. I warmly greet the entire fastlane community and thanks MJ for your knowledge.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• CAM02631.jpg
    CAM02631.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 19

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads