The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook Ads (+opportunity for FREE advertising)

Marketing, social media, advertising
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium Ads

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 19, 2014
Been in the Facebook Ads scene for a few years. Mainly promoting CPA offers but also businesses and a few start-ups.

I'm running this "Ask Me Anything" thread to promote another service of mine on the side.

These days it's very difficult to get proper Facebook Ad accounts up and running. Whoever is in this game can probably tell you hours about account suspensions and other various problems Facebook marketers encounter on a day to day basis. To give you an example of the scarcity of ad accounts in this scene - $5k/daily limit accounts used to sell for $8-9$k per account.

I'm currently setting up a new business and don't have the time anymore to come up with new ad campaigns daily. Thing is though, I have a killer setup for a constant flow of ad accounts that is light years ahead of the competition. I mean, the guys bragging about their setups on private affiliate forums are clueless..

So what I'm offering here is free advertising for your 1st month with me. What this means is you'll be only paying for Facebook's advertising costs.

I expect you to have creatives for the ad campaign ready before contacting me. I can of course give pointers and tips but my main job here is to set up the campaigns for you and manage the accounts.

Minimum monthly ad budget is $1000. We will sign a contract prior to me starting the traffic. If you like what you see after the 1st month, we can discuss a fixed price for my services. Don't worry about scaling, I have a few VA's working for me that can handle the workload. On top of that, I offer free cloaking services as well (which is $xxx/mo value by itself)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal

You should introduce yourself a little bit better.

And I didn't get it, this service of yours (which should be in the Marketplace), is mainly targeted at Affiliate Marketers correct? I'm currently on a halt but I've spent around 10k€ on FB Ads couple of months ago and I had no problem with it.

AMA:
How do you feel FB Advertising is right now? Is it still profitable like the old days, or are people getting Ad blindness?

What is your strategy for FB, direct right away to the offer, or build them with content (blog, video, etc) and Then send in the offer and retargeting?

Any advice for small markets (for instance, I'm in Portugal, any basic filter like Female, age 18-30, likes X will reduce audience size a lot)? Last couple of months I did it this way, but had to constantly come up with new ads. Maybe going broader with better ads?

Cheers

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
I need to ask this, can you please reverse engineer, how this company get to 2M likes?

Are you Spanish, Portuguese?

There isn't much science behind the hawkers campaign. They started by sponsoring a famous Spanish motorcycle athlete, that helped them build the initial following. Then it was a combination of good ads, cheap-impulse pricing, and they grabbed the "Frenzy" well.

One thing though, I don't know how Oakley didn't sue them yet. Their only design until now is a copy of the Oakley FrogSkin.

They seem to be expanding into new designs but I would bet they will need to bump their prices. From a 20-25€ product, if they deduct the product cost, tax and payroll, there isn't that much left for marketing and profit.

Also, this is a big Spanish group, they also have the brand MissHamptons and Wolfnoir, so Hawkers wasn't just build from scratch.

Carlos Lemos

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2014
Are you Spanish, Portuguese?

There isn't much science behind the hawkers campaign. They started by sponsoring a famous Spanish motorcycle athlete, that helped them build the initial following. Then it was a combination of good ads, cheap-impulse pricing, and they grabbed the "Frenzy" well.

One thing though, I don't know how Oakley didn't sue them yet. Their only design until now is a copy of the Oakley FrogSkin.

They seem to be expanding into new designs but I would bet they will need to bump their prices. From a 20-25€ product, if they deduct the product cost, tax and payroll, there isn't that much left for marketing and profit.

Also, this is a big Spanish group, they also have the brand MissHamptons and Wolfnoir, so Hawkers wasn't just build from scratch.

How much do you think they spent initially?

They own Wolfnoir too? (Shit!) Yes, they are, but there is no patents on fashion, even in acessories, the only thing that I know that as patents are the watch movements (ETA) and even they, let their patents expire making a sub-contractor Sellita and others (probably the japanese) copy every micro-milimiter of their designs.

P.S. I would like to pm you, but I can't find a create conversation link anywhere in your profile neither in mine.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
MOQs are around 600-1200, product price should be around 4-5$ EXW. They have many many models, but I think they started with less. Anyway, I'd shot for mid 5 figures. But they already had a solid base, MissHamptons was their first brand I think.

But hey, they proved a market, they aren't perfect, there is a huge room for improvement. And I will say no more.

I think you can't PM me because you only have 2 posts. Are you portuguese?

This is going a bit out of topic for the AMA/Ad

Imperium Ads

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 19, 2014
And I didn't get it, this service of yours (which should be in the Marketplace), is mainly targeted at Affiliate Marketers correct? I'm currently on a halt but I've spent around 10k€ on FB Ads couple of months ago and I had no problem with it.
Both for affiliate marketers and business owners. Chances are you had a long-standing account with very compliant ads and just good luck.

AMA:
How do you feel FB Advertising is right now? Is it still profitable like the old days, or are people getting Ad blindness?

What is your strategy for FB, direct right away to the offer, or build them with content (blog, video, etc) and Then send in the offer and retargeting?

Any advice for small markets (for instance, I'm in Portugal, any basic filter like Female, age 18-30, likes X will reduce audience size a lot)? Last couple of months I did it this way, but had to constantly come up with new ads. Maybe going broader with better ads?

Cheers
Depends, for affiliate marketers the golden days are over. No more making $100k/day from pushing diet pills etc. There is still money to be made but many, many marketers have quit the game because for most it's difficult to get your hands on new accounts.
As for ad blindness - that's natural for all traffic sources - you just got to keep refreshing your ad copies and images along with new marketing angles every now and then.

Landing pages prior to offer or list building is optimal yep.

I generally work only with demographics bigger than 2,3 million. With smaller demo's I'd probably go broader and work on finding good angles.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm running this "Ask Me Anything" thread to promote another service of mine on the side.
Nope. This goes against the 'spirit' of an AMA. We don't know you. You've built zero credibility here.

This type of promotion is only allowed in the Marketplace (if approved). Thread locked (at least until further review by the boss himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!