The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ethan X is Merging Onto the Fastlane

Ethan X

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 2, 2015
How's it going everyone. My name is Ethan and this is my first post. I recently came across The Millionaire Fastlane and devoured it over the course of a day. It has completely changed my view on business and making money. I knew immediately I wanted to become a member of the forum. I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself.

I'm 22 years old. After high school I moved from Northern California to Australia to train as a pro tennis player. Upon returning to the US I moved down to Hollywood where I was a dating coach for a well known company. After doing that for a while I moved back to Northern California. Last week I read The Millionaire Fastlane and have decided to make Fastlane style business my new passion.

I already have a few different Fastlane business ideas, but I have decided to start off with product licensing. I recently ordered Stephen Key's book One Simple Idea, as Tim Ferriss recommended Mr. Key as one of the top product licensers in the world. I should be receiving the book within the next few days. My first product idea that I'll be attempting to license is a piece of workout equipment that works the chest muscles.

I'll be keeping everyone here updated on my product licensing and other business endeavors in the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Glad to welcome you here Ethan!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Last edited by a moderator:

GrensonMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 13, 2014
Texas
Nice to meet you Ethan. Former competitive tennis player here too! Were you active in the US junior's?

Have you considered using your tennis skills with a fastlane mindset? Perhaps filming tennis pro's while they train and practice and give constructive analysis on what they do differently that allows them to compete at such a high level?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ethan X

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 2, 2015
Tiago: Thanks for the welcome.

AllenCrawley: Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check those out.

GrensonMan: I did compete in the juniors. That's an excellent idea. I have access to a couple top pros, so that's a very real possibility. I'll look into that. Thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...