The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entering the Fastlane!

dlpatterson08

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 1, 2015
Tennessee
Good morning to everyone!

My name is Daniel Patterson. I'm 30 years old with a beautiful wife and 2 amazing young destroyers ages 22 months and 6 months, both boys (those of you with young kids, especially boys will understand the destroyer nickname...HA). These 3 are what keep me going everyday to provide them a better life and one that we can do things we never dreamed possible.

I've recently joined this form after hearing about it in MJ's The Millionaire Fastlane . I don't remember how exactly I stumbled on the book, but I'm definitely grateful that I did. I've read countless business books over the years. I'm an entrepreneur by nature. In my entire life I've actually only had a "job" working for someone else for about a year total. I've always worked for myself partly because I just feel more secure that way. I currently have 3 companies that each put off a decent stream of income, but however I'm still a sidewalker at times too I believe after reading this book.

I'm looking forward to interacting with this forum and getting to know people of like minds from around the world. If anyone has any questions, I'm pretty much an open book and don't care at all to be honest about where I'm at currently.

Daniel

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I'm looking forward to interacting with this forum and getting to know people of like minds from around the world. If anyone has any questions, I'm pretty much an open book and don't care at all to be honest about where I'm at currently.

Who cares where you're currently at.

Where do you want to go and what step will you take today to move you closer? ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Good morning to everyone!

My name is Daniel Patterson. I'm 30 years old with a beautiful wife and 2 amazing young destroyers ages 22 months and 6 months, both boys (those of you with young kids, especially boys will understand the destroyer nickname...HA). These 3 are what keep me going everyday to provide them a better life and one that we can do things we never dreamed possible.

I've recently joined this form after hearing about it in MJ's The Millionaire Fastlane . I don't remember how exactly I stumbled on the book, but I'm definitely grateful that I did. I've read countless business books over the years. I'm an entrepreneur by nature. In my entire life I've actually only had a "job" working for someone else for about a year total. I've always worked for myself partly because I just feel more secure that way. I currently have 3 companies that each put off a decent stream of income, but however I'm still a sidewalker at times too I believe after reading this book.

Daniel
Welcome Daniel. Plenty of parents in here amongst the young guns. 22 months and 6 months? You have your hands full. Enjoy!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...