The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Done lurking

GenYJourney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 11, 2015
California
Hello Fastlane members,

After lurking on and off for a bit I decided to come out of the shadows and Introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old college student and full time employee working for the city. I have no formal background in entrepreneurship, but was raised by two serial entrepreneurs and saw the quality of life it provided them.

Now why I decided to officially become a member. After founding a fraternity my freshmen year of university, I ended up focusing too much on socializing, and "leaving a legacy" on campus. I decided to take a step back from the environment I was engulfed in to see that my "brothers" cared too much about getting laid and lacked the focus to accomplish the tasks we originally established when we were a colony.

After repeatedly hearing how you're essentially are the sum of the people you spend the most time with, I decided to leave the fraternity, and search for like minded people which brings me here. I'm still searching for a business model to pickup and run with, but I intend on tracking my progress on here for accountability purposes as well as to provide value to others in the future. I look forward to connecting with you all.

-GenY

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...