The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dane Maxwell- Build Software Companies in 6 months w/o money, experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
When you're accepted by "The Foundation" you get presented this heartfelt cultish indoctrination-like video about how its time to change your life, and this is what you've been waiting for, and blah blah blah... then you see the pricing plans

The idea is to get you emotionally involved and committed, that way, you're more likely to fork over an obscene amount of $$$. It's a psychological tactic used to alter buying behavior.

and after a week or so I start receiving these apology emails about how their payment processor wasn't set up and then couldn't receive more then 10,000 dollars because they hit their charging limit or something of the sort, so supposedly everything was either put on hold or some people couldn't get accepted, at this point I do not know. Quite laughable really.

Sounds like this fiddle is played regardless of when anyone joins ... like it's a timed autoresponder.

The whole getting accepted process was just part of their marketing plan to get you to publicly post why you want to join and why you believe it will help you. After getting accepted it simply just started to feel more and more disingenuous.

I think the some of the others have made it clear that there probably is some value in this program, yet, there is probably equal value in paying attention to how he promotes the program, and that is free. Again with gurus, you usually want to pay more attention to what they do and how they do it, versus what they teach.

I'm pretty sure we're about as far as we can get with discussing The Foundation itself, so my suggestion is this thread gets locked and I'll create a new "Lean Startup Discussion" thread, where Foundation members as well as those working off lean startup ideas can bounce ideas off each other.

I'm going to take your advice here and lock the thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!