The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crazy Option Deal - The Magic Bus

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Want to learn how to make $30,000, $50,000 even $190,000 in one weekend? Then you need to read my new article about The Magic Bus.

A Magic Bus is a lot of fun and very profitable too. It is kind of like a Highest Bidder Sale on STEROIDS! Instead of selling 1 house, you sell 10,20,30 houses in one weekend!

READ ABOUT THE MAGIC BUS HERE

Have you noticed that there is a common theme with my Option Deals? It is all about SPEED. I like to get an Option on a property then sell it fast so I can make my profit then move on to the next deal, and the next, and the next.

I can use the cash from my SPEED deals to acquire cash flow rentals or pay off houses in a few years! This made it possible for me to reach my CASH and cash flow goals much faster too!

Instead of getting bogged down with a rehab project, I can make much more money (with a lot less risk) if I just get Options then sell the house “as is, where is” FAST.

I think SPEED is the reason for success in most businesses!

Think about Amazon. They opened their doors in 1995. But it was not until they started offering TWO DAY delivery that their business really took off. That’s why their sales were $74.5 Billion in 2013 compared to $61 Billion in 2013, a 21% increase!

Starting in 2015, Amazon will be offering 30 MINUTE Delivery.

Perhaps it’s time to rethink your business model If you’re not making as much money as you want, as fast as you want, or your cash flow is not where you need it to be....you may need to diversify your income sources in a way that you can make money and cash flow faster, MUCH FASTER

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
When I read things like this I get astounded at just how many business models there are out there.

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
Love it , love it, love it all. I just need to take action now

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
@CashFlowDepot

Your logo on your site goes to the member login. Not sure if that is where you mean for it to go or not.

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
The first year I started my real estate business, I wholesaled 40 properties. There was an average profit of $5,000. Sometimes I’d only make a couple thousand dollars (for a few hours of work) but sometimes I’d make $20,000 or $30,000 for the same couple of hours.

I'd kill for this in my area! The most I made on a single contract was $4,000. The market here is sooo depressed.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Build your buyers list first. Then start looking for an older landlord who wants to cash out of all properties. You should be able to get options on 10-20 houses that way. But don't look for the property until you have buyers. You can build a buyers list by going to the trustee sale/foreclosure auction

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
Build your buyers list first. Then start looking for an older landlord who wants to cash out of all properties. You should be able to get options on 10-20 houses that way. But don't look for the property until you have buyers. You can build a buyers list by going to the trustee sale/foreclosure auction

I already have a large buyers list. I would say 80% of the properties here are just shit; I'm lucky if I can make $1000 per deal. Most of the properties that are worth any money at all are bank owned, and the banks want way more than anyone is willing to pay at the moment. Hopefully the values will start to rise soon, but I'm not holding my breath.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Wholesale 5 houses for $1000 each = you just made $5,000

Wholesale 10 houses for $1000 each = you just made $10,000

wholesale just 1 house a week for a month, you make $4,000 a month. Not many jobs pay that much for working a couple hours a week.

Instead of waiting for the market to come back (it may not), make money with what you have to work with.

One man's shit is another man's treasure!

You can make a lot of money with shit houses! Someone would love to fix them up.

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
Wholesale 5 houses for $1000 each = you just made $5,000

Wholesale 10 houses for $1000 each = you just made $10,000

wholesale just 1 house a week for a month, you make $4,000 a month. Not many jobs pay that much for working a couple hours a week.

Instead of waiting for the market to come back (it may not), make money with what you have to work with.

One man's shit is another man's treasure!

You can make a lot of money with shit houses! Someone would love to fix them up.

I understand the market might not come back and suspect it wont. I get calls about 15-20 houses a week and 99% of them are in the worst neighborhoods. Nobody is buying these wrecks. These houses are worth 20k-30k after repairs and most of them need 15-20k in repairs; the math just doesn't work. People aren't willing to sell their property for $500 no matter what shape it's in, they think their house is a gold mine and are just plain delusional.

I'm lucky to turn 1 property every couple of months for $1000. Not making excuses here, it's just the facts.

swimkid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Apr 21, 2011
@CashFlowDepot Found an ad someone is selling 19 properties, 15 single family, other 4 multi unit. 70% occupied. Ad offers about 20% discount for fast cash sale on the lot of all 19, or will separate and lists prices for each. I just read through the flip house book, and if you want to find an area with lots of run down properties, this is it. I mean, this is the crap house jackpot! Only problem I'm having is looking at if it's actually a good deal. The prices of other houses sold recently when I looked up a few on zillow can range from $7-50K. How am I supposed to figure out what these houses are actually worth, to know what to ask for from a buyer, and if it's actually worth my time based on what the seller is asking? Might be over my head since I am just starting, I came across this ad while searching for more buyers, which I guess brought up the question that is my main point, I'm not really sure about how to determine the actual value of the property you are looking at? If it were one run down property in the middle of a neighborhood of others with a relatively close value, it would be more straight forward, but these are all over the place. Also one of them is a 9 unit building and there isn't really anything else like it in the area, mostly SF and 2-3 units so how would I tell for that one? Part of me feels like I can totally figure this out, and the other part goes, shit I dunno if I can figure out how to do one house, let alone 19! But I'd love to give it a go if I can. i suppose I could always do one or two to start with too.... after calling more people to beef up my buyer's list! :) Get er done!

Last edited:

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
@CashFlowDepot Found an ad someone is selling 19 properties, 15 single family, other 4 multi unit. 70% occupied. Ad offers about 20% discount for fast cash sale on the lot of all 19, or will separate and lists prices for each. I just read through the flip house book, and if you want to find an area with lots of run down properties, this is it. I mean, this is the crap house jackpot! Only problem I'm having is looking at if it's actually a good deal. The prices of other houses sold recently when I looked up a few on zillow can range from $7-50K. How am I supposed to figure out what these houses are actually worth, to know what to ask for from a buyer, and if it's actually worth my time based on what the seller is asking? Might be over my head since I am just starting, I came across this ad while searching for more buyers, which I guess brought up the question that is my main point, I'm not really sure about how to determine the actual value of the property you are looking at? If it were one run down property in the middle of a neighborhood of others with a relatively close value, it would be more straight forward, but these are all over the place. Also one of them is a 9 unit building and there isn't really anything else like it in the area, mostly SF and 2-3 units so how would I tell for that one? Part of me feels like I can totally figure this out, and the other part goes, shit I dunno if I can figure out how to do one house, let alone 19! But I'd love to give it a go if I can. i suppose I could always do one or two to start with too.... after calling more people to beef up my buyer's list! :) Get er done!

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Sounds like a definite opportunity. Ideally, you'd find out about these properties before there was an advertisement for them. But you should contact the seller to ask, what's the least they would take for the whole portfolio. Send me a PM with more details. I can get an experienced person in the area to help you liquidate them all so you can get this deal done.

Even though your option contract will be for the entire portfolio, your objective will be to sell the properties individually or at least in smaller chunks.

Even if you lose $1000 on one property, if you make $5000 on the next property - your net net profit is still $4000. So, it is not that important to know the individual prices up front.

Go for it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.