The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Considering Starting a Podcast? Begin With the END in Mind

Marketing, social media, advertising

krueger75

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 31, 2012
Podcasting is without a doubt one of the most effective methods of quickly growing your audience, connecting with your fans and transforming them into customers. It's also incredible for rapidly expanding your market authority, networking with the top dogs of your industry and generating massive leads for your business.

Why then do so many podcasters start without a strategy?

It's like starting a travel blog. Unless you've got new information, incredibly entertainment value or something special to offer (your mom's opinion doesn't count), you're simply gonna to get lost in the crowd and never see the results you're looking for.

Currently there are some killer resources out there designed to help you start a podcast, here are my top picks:

Pat Flynn's Podcast Tutorial
Dan Norris' Beginner's Guide

These are excellent resources on the technical how-to's of launching a podcast.

When it comes to building a podcast to achieve specific outcomes for your business... now what?

I want to gauge interest in strategic blue-prints and step-by-step instructions for the most effective podcast formats.

As the owner of a podcast production agency, I've planned, created, launched and studied podcasts in various industries and have a deep understanding of what works for specific desired outcomes.

Want audience growth? How about exploding your authority in your niche? Maybe lead generation? Wanna pick the brains of the top dogs in your industry (for free)? Or even customer development? Each have a very specific format of podcast structure, timing, show notes and website integration among many other variables that are incredibly effective for producing the results you're looking for.

Essentially, I'm considering mapping out the systems I use to create killer podcasts for my clients and offer it to the public on the cheap. Sound like something you're interested in? Comment with your thoughts below.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.