The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Congrats Andy Black

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@MJ DeMarco today with my recommendation and 100% support from @AllenCrawley got @Andy Black a shiny new name badge and a welcome to the forum moderators team.

Andy's contributions here are legendary, and he excels where we are weak, including :
1. online marketing skills
2. being nice
3. being pragmatic
4. being a peacemaker

We needed some fresh blood, a counter balance, and some additional help.

So welcome Andy. Not sure whether to congratulate you, or send you some money via. Paypal for the bottle of booze you're gonna need after a few weeks. - Vigilante

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Weaponize

Workin on it!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Nov 15, 2014
I haven't wanted to publicly say this before, didn't want @Andy Black hammered with PM's (as a mod I'm sure he's going to get them now anyways), but in the short time I've been here @Andy Black has been one of the biggest helps to me behind the scenes.

This guy straight up reached out to me as a new member to the board, welcomed me, and helped me get started. Pointed me in the right direction, informed of how to get a high quality news feed setup, etc...

Dude deserves far more than just a new badge, but this is a great start!

Congrats @Andy Black!

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
I haven't wanted to publicly say this before, didn't want @Andy Black hammered with PM's (as a mod I'm sure he's going to get them now anyways), but in the short time I've been here @Andy Black has been one of the biggest helps to me behind the scenes.

This guy straight up reached out to me as a new member to the board, welcomed me, and helped me get started. Pointed me in the right direction, informed of how to get a high quality news feed setup, etc...

Dude deserves far more than just a new badge, but this is a great start!

Congrats @Andy Black!

Exactly my experience^^^^^^^^^^ Andy is the best!!

DaisyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Nov 11, 2014
Canada
I think bringing Andy on board is a terrific idea.
One can see from the sidelines how much time some of the moderators devote to being online with this forum, so hats off to the current mods and welcome to the fresh blood!
Andy always comes across as very kind & professional, so he will be a great asset.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
Congrats @Andy Black
Andy is probably one of the most humble and knowledgeable members on this forum. I had sent him a PM thanking him for something a while back, to which he informed me I was the first person to ever thank him for that. Couldn't believe it. The world needs more Andy!

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Andy's definitely a peacemaker, and in a place like the internet, we need guys like him. He's the hero this forum deserves and needs.

Congrats @Andy Black ! :D

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
2,500th post. (wow, I've posted a lot of JUNK on this forum! I'll post better stuff going forward, promise... but I just needed to chime in!)

@Andy Black absolutely deserved this promotion. He's dropped an amazing amount of gold all over the free AND the paid forum.

He gave me advice that allowed me to expand my offerings to clients and brought me a brand new base of clients. It's already made me money (hell, it made me money within 3 days of getting the advice), but it may make me even more in the long term.

He gave me some other advice that I honestly should have paid for, because it was important to move forward with a project I'm working with a client on.

But that's only what he's done for ME.

On the forum, he's always contributing something valuable. No post is wasted, and there's always a tale from the trenches. Every lesson is applicable to someone, somewhere. And his Adwords series really changed the way I think about online advertising.

He's always been receptive and he completely overdelivers on everything. When he says he'll post something, he posts it and its always even better than imagined.

He never responds with negativity, even when the poster is being a complete idiot. He never tells someone that "their step is too short", but will offer a new way to look at the problem.

The guy is always willing to help and asks for nothing in return.

All in all, a great addition to the staff team. Congratulations @Andy Black!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
2. being nice
3. being pragmatic
4. being a peacemaker

So THAT'S why my application got denied huh? I was going for the polar opposite.

On a more serious note, congrats andy, it's a thankless job sometimes but you are a great fit for the part!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Andy always comes across as very kind & professional, so he will be a great asset.

Yea, the mod trio really admire his patience -- something I and the others, admittedly sometimes lack.

absolutely deserved this promotion

Andy was given a YISA some months ago because we definitely recognized the asset he is. Steve O and Kak has too (although I haven't updated that thread to signify the awarding)

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Congrats Andy! Yes, he has helped me too! :)

Marc B.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 23, 2012
Oklahoma
@Andy Black reached out recently to check-in and ask how things were going lately. His genuine curiosity was surprising. Little gestures like that are uncommon, but make people feel special. I'm happy to have another person like that as a moderator of this forum.

Congratulations on the upgrade! You earned it.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
Andy introduced me to the concept Launch & Learn.
Probably would still be stuck in same loop today if I didn't read that post.
Congrats.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Nice one Andy, had a few calls and chats with him and he is eager to help anyone and everyone. Good choice

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Congrats @Andy Black ! Enjoying all your posts on here.
I can only agree with all the things mentioned already, really friendly guy, appreciate that you reached out to me after I followed you! Keep up the good work.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Congrats, @Andy Black. Perfect choice. Few people on this forum are more helpful than he is.

Coalission

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jan 8, 2014
Great choice.

I remember a while back he posted something I disagreed with, and at the time I was defensive because of all the affiliate marketing debates, so I snapped at him and looking back probably a bit rude.

He basically dodged my bullshit, countered with a fireball of class, and to top it off invited me to a special forum to share my knowledge on internet marketing, as if the whole thing never happened. Dude's just cut from a different cloth than most people (including myself) with huge egos. Congrats!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.