The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can you save a dying business?if so How?

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Is it possible you can meet someone that working together mutually, you can turn the business around? in 2009, I met Keith Bryant,working hard as a partner I increased revenue, but Keith, was poor with handling complaints and really, didn't have any fastlane business. He was a Printer by trade. He was already, facing 13 lawsuits against him. How he treated other people lost us not only once, but twice in the time I knew him thousands of dollars. I wasn't able to help his business thrive, even though he asked me too.

In 2011, I met Mike Carey, at the time his Motel, wasn't even earning $1000/mo in less than 12 months, I had it nearly full of tenants and earning $2000/mo if I had it full and everyone paid rent like they should that would have increased to $3000/mo it was hard getting tenants to pay rent the motel was old and should have been condemned, I stayed with Mike, until he died from cancer in 2014, then the place went into auction. Luckily, bought out and saved by a local construction company before the state could schedule a time to have it demolished.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.