The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brand new to the Fastlane

SSCSCS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2014
Hi everyone! I joined the Fastlane Forum after reading MJ's book and watching his interviews on Eventual Millionaire (great stuff!) My name is Sarah, 26, living in Raleigh, NC for now. I am planning to move back to my hometown of Jacksonville, FL within the next 3-6 months.

This is my story: I was living on the sidewalk until about a year ago. I realized unless I was going to start making more money AND change my spending habits and how I deal with money, I would be like most other people: in major debt and one paycheck away from being broke. Unacceptable. I also got pregnant - wake up call! I hopped on the Slowlane, taking advice from Dave Ramsey in becoming debt free and getting on board with his methods of ensuring a future of financial peace. While he has some pretty good guidelines and teachings, as you all know, it would take a lifetime of trading hours of my life for a set wage. That got me really thinking.

Take all that and transplant me to Raleigh for my husband's job. I have wanted to go home since day 1, yet we haven't because of a job. It has turned out to be a blessing in disguise in that it has really pushed me to pursue my dreams of becoming financially independent and of being able to make a difference, on a much larger scale than just volunteering a few hours a month, and donating a little bit of money. I have always wanted to help other people, meet needs, solve problems.

At this point, I have a business idea and am beginning the research. I have so much to learn. I am hoping to gain insight, knowledge, and others' experiences, plus networking through this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SSCSCS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you! I have plans for this business to expand to other cities, so the Carolinas have not been completely disregarded. I know the Triangle is rapidly growing and a great place to start business right now, but so is Jax and I am more familiar with the market there. I am thinking it would be better to start up where I have the most knowledge and contacts? Where in South Carolina are you?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...