The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Paid Traffic Sites?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
What are the best paid traffic sites? I'm looking to drive people to my landing page. All the paid traffic sites I've looked up seem very gimmicky and have bad reviews. Facebook Advertising isn't working for me. What are paid traffic sites that you have had success with?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

prof

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 21, 2015
Chiang Mai
What are you trying to achieve?

If you're responding to a pain, problem or product that people would be specifically searching for then you should look at Google Adwords.

If you're trying to appeal to a specific demographic of person or plant an idea then targeting doesn't get any better than Facebook.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Start with brainstorming everything you know about your target audience. Once you know that then it is easier to work out where they hang out to. Then you have to find the right call to action that gets them motivated enough to respond to your hook.

I wouldn't dismiss Facebook, it covers a huge demographic that you can hone in on to pin-point accuracy.

If it's not working you probably haven't tested enough or there is not enough profit available in your product to cover the advertising expense. It can be very hard to make it pay for low payout affiliate offers for example.

What is your landing page converting at? That also could be your weakest link. Are you split testing FB demographics, Ad's and Landers?

Regarding Google @Andy Black is the authority when it comes to anything to do with Big G and advertising.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
I'm looking to drive people to my landing page so that they can sign up to my mailing list. I'm offering a free PDF when they give me their email.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.