The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best books about being successful.. with females

For any book discussion

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix

QueenVictoria

New Contributor
Aug 27, 2014
This one isn't specifically targeted towards females, but Randy Komisar's The Monk and the Riddle is definitely one of the best books out there.

Magik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 23, 2013
Your question is not specific enough. What exactly do you want?

Without knowing what your goals are, the most all encompassing book I've found (that's not filled with bullshit, and I've read a lot of them) that covers all areas and personality types is Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson. That would be where you should start.

There are a few more that are good but are more niche specific and depends on what your goals are, how you plan on meeting them (online, bars, clubs, social circle, etc.), and also what your personality is like.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
There's a million books in this category, but what are some of the best?

The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want Hardcover by Richard La Ruina

Models: Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
checkout rooshv forum better than any book you can find.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
check out Double Your Dating. It sounds cheesy but much like TMF it's a catchy title that gets your interest.

I started using it my senior year of highschool because I wanted to be different from who I was and reinvent myself for college. I continued to use it throughout college. I successfully became the person I wanted to be at the time. My wife would say it probably worked "too well" if you know what I mean, haha. But that would be my number 1 recommendation!

EmperorPear

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 15, 2014
Bor, Serbia
Definitely the book that helped me out the most with it (and got me into hardcore self-improvement) is How To Make Girls Chase by Chase Amante
The guy also has a blog with worthwhile advice on girls and even other social topics. The content is made by him and a few more writers. Website: http://www.girlschase.com/

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a fan of RSD (Real Social Dynamics). Not sure whether they have a book out or not, but check out " The Blueprint Decoded: Real Social Dynamics". Its a DVD/CD set but they also have a PDF and a audiobook transcription out there somewhere. If your not a bookworm, check out their Youtube channel. They have tons of free high quality content out there.

If you want to learn quick, watch their Youtube Channel with "YouTube HTML5 Video Player" enabled. Speed the video up by 2x and breeze through the content.

At the end of the day, the only real way to become successful with women or with anything in life is through execution and being in the field.

Last edited:

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
At the end of the day, the only real way to become successful with women or with anything in life is through execution and being in the field.

this. u can read every book on pickup, business etc but its all about going out and getting reference experience. that usually involves a lot of failure and embarrassment, but its the only way. little reading, lots of action

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
i looked into the PUA stuff when i was younger, it is full of daft ideas

"RooshV - Bang" was pretty awesome though. It has helped my luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.