The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Automated Marketing - Mautic

Marketing, social media, advertising

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
Over the weekend I installed the http://Mautic.org software (open source) on one of my sites to see how it rolls. I spent about 7 hours going from 0 to server installation, configuring and setup, adding emails, creating campaigns, designing 2 forms and replacing the old ones from my site and getting it all wired to do what it is supposed to do.

Overall, I think it is pretty slick. You can assign points visitors based on page views, filling in forms, opening emails, you can create a mail sequence and move them along your funnel until it is time to get personal with them and the system is supposed to be capable of moving them into a CRM solution (maybe next weekends project). Would love to discuss with anyone, or if you have a good open source CRM that is solid, would like to hear about that as well.

I will probably run it a month before I start seriously looking at adding it to my high traffic site, but so far it looks solid. Anyone with a SaaS or similar product that wants to automate the front end and weed out some of the tire kickers, this would be worth taking a look at.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Whoa! A open source this effective o_O Is this an marketing automation tool integrated with an in-built CRM?
How well do you compare and rate it with Marketo or Hubspot?
Also, not to leave Mail Chimp.

Very curios to know you're inputs.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
How well do you compare and rate it with Marketo or Hubspot?
Also, not to leave Mail Chimp.
This does NOT have built in CRM, but can move leads into your CRM (some CRM packages), it does interface to Mail Chimp (and a few other email providers). Super easy to build forms that can be set to automatically email response with an attachment or link, it can build landing pages, then all these can be hooked together into a campaign.

I have not used Marketo or Hubspot, my marketing guy uses a white label version of Greenrope.com and I have run some projects through that, Mautic is much easier to build forms, emails and such than that. Since I loaded it up on my server there is no cost except for CPU cycles.

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
This does NOT have built in CRM, but can move leads into your CRM (some CRM packages), it does interface to Mail Chimp (and a few other email providers). Super easy to build forms that can be set to automatically email response with an attachment or link, it can build landing pages, then all these can be hooked together into a campaign.

I have not used Marketo or Hubspot, my marketing guy uses a white label version of Greenrope.com and I have run some projects through that, Mautic is much easier to build forms, emails and such than that. Since I loaded it up on my server there is no cost except for CPU cycles.

Thank you @healthstatus ! Am rolling in this one to my next client.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.