The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Attention All Social Media Users!

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
D

DeletedUser8

Guys, one thing we all have in common is that we're all entrepreneurs, however not only do we think alike but I'm willing to say the large majority of us utilize social media during our day.

The day has come where we are now able to utilize the best of both worlds. Getting paid for simply using social media. No, I am not marketing or promoting a product. I'm excited because this site is like essentially a Facebook/Twitter that distributes revenues to it's users for simply using it. Where we see dollar signs, we see potential.

We all understand that in a technological age it's important to build a network and the website does just that. It does require that get invited to join being that it's in it's early stages so if you're interested in making the transition and making some money I encourage you to check it out!

https://www.tsu.co/RyanOMalley

Hope to see us all connected!

Just in case: Hoping this doesn't get misconstrued as a form of advertising. If anything, it's to keep you all informed!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
it seems like a very good growth hacking tecnique to get the app off the ground. The problem though is that i cant find any information on it. If this is a real deal I might be able to do something with this.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Guys, one thing we all have in common is that we're all entrepreneurs, however not only do we think alike but I'm willing to say the large majority of us utilize social media during our day.

The day has come where we are now able to utilize the best of both worlds. Getting paid for simply using social media. No, I am not marketing or promoting a product. I'm excited because this site is like essentially a Facebook/Twitter that distributes revenues to it's users for simply using it. Where we see dollar signs, we see potential.

We all understand that in a technological age it's important to build a network and the website does just that. It does require that get invited to join being that it's in it's early stages so if you're interested in making the transition and making some money I encourage you to check it out!

https://www.tsu.co/RyanOMalley

Hope to see us all connected!

Just in case: Hoping this doesn't get misconstrued as a form of advertising. If anything, it's to keep you all informed!
http://inventorspot.com/articles/new-social-network-tsu-mlm

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
Small monetary value not enough to get me to switch. Needs to offer something new.

and ps - Ello was invite only but, at least I could see what's going on. Invite / like gates are beyond spammy IMO

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hoping this doesn't get misconstrued as a form of advertising.

But isn't it? Sounds like you're going to get paid for traffic (users) you pull from here.

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
But isn't it? Sounds like you're going to get paid for traffic (users) you pull from here.

Ive seen him on another forum trying to peddle mlm's lol. Im still going to mess around with this for a few minutes. It seems that you can use url injection to get the invite anyway. Its probably going to go nowhere but theoretically you should be able to get an invite from the person with the biggest following by tweaking his link. Im not sure how that would affect anything though, my comprehension is a little off right now.

edit: he went from 2 followers to 93 since this thread. looks like his advertisment worked

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Last edited:

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
the illusion of MLM spammers calling themselves entrepreneurs...

[HASHTAG]#wunlife[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#getmoneyteam[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#success[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#entrepreneur[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#vemma[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#verve[/HASHTAG] thats all i see at the end of a typical motivational picture on instagram

D

DeletedUser8

To be quite honest MJ, I'm not fully aware on the way revenue is earned. I'm simply excited to share it. I'm still learning the mechanics of the site. If anyone is skeptical or believes that I'm only here to traffic users feel free to use someone else's invite. Possibly a friend or family member!

D

DeletedUser8

Ive seen him on another forum trying to peddle mlm's lol. Im still going to mess around with this for a few minutes. It seems that you can use url injection to get the invite anyway. Its probably going to go nowhere but theoretically you should be able to get an invite from the person with the biggest following by tweaking his link. Im not sure how that would affect anything though, my comprehension is a little off right now.

edit: he went from 2 followers to 93 since this thread. looks like his advertisment worked

There's an MLM aspect to it separate from your follower count.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.