The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

APPS: In App Purchase Optimization

D

Deleted29658

Hi,

I am new at devloping apps and I heard about this site called http://www.applicasa.com/
They let you edit and change your in app purchases like a back end service just by importing a simple SDK.

They are no longer in operation and I am trying to find a setup that is just as good.
Does anyone know of any?

Also, I am looking for good ASO with Keywords. I use goggle's keyword and AppCodes.com
Are there better ones to find keywords?
What is your success with what you are using?

I am looking to make the most of Ad impressions and also IAP with my apps.
If you have any tips, please share. It is greatly Appreciated.

Note: If you are an app developer looking to cross promote. I would be happy to join you.
Contact me on the forum.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
If you don't get any good answers here, you should try asking news.ycombinator or stackexchange. Technical questions are best asked to a technical crowd. There are also a number of programming subreddits. What would be your cost to implement your own micro purchase system?

D

Deleted29658

If you don't get any good answers here, you should try asking news.ycombinator or stackexchange. Technical questions are best asked to a technical crowd. There are also a number of programming subreddits. What would be your cost to implement your own micro purchase system?

Thank you for your help.
I dont know the cost. I will look into it though.

MattCour

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Aug 17, 2012
NY

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics