The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone knows a reputable company that helps foreigners form a llc in us?

Carlos Lemos

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2014
So I'm looking for reputable companies, or at least not scams, that can help me form an llc and the rest of the shabang. Anyone use any of this type of company before?

Thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carlos Lemos

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2014
Just to add, I found this one https://usformation.com that I really liked the package and the price, but I don't really know how to scam proof this...

@themaxx I actually liked that page that you sent, but it looks very useful for when running, for start, I actually was looking for the whole package, bank account , llc, EIN (the one that I need for fulfillment in US), adress and phone number (If I'm not mistaken I need this for FBA, and other marketplaces..)

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
incplan.com - i used them. they were/are fine...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Does anybody have experience, where you will be a shareholder in US company, but you are an EU member. Is it a hard process?

Thank you very much.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've used this to great success for parts of the process (I'm in Canada, for reference): http://employeridentificationnumber.net/

Mind you, I ended up dissolving my LLC and started a Corporation in my own country at the advice of a lawyer. I wish I got the advice before getting the LLC because it would have saved me a lot of wasted time and stress trying to figure that whole process out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.