The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anybody here that sells fitness equipment?

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Hello fellow fastlaners,

I'm not sure if this is this correct forum, but let's hope that it is.

I just opened my website, which is a fitness related website for a specific niche.
Most traffic will come from natural SEO, Social media campaigns, physical advertising at my seminars/classes(worldwide).
As said it is a startup website. however, I do get a steady stream of visitors, and once I go back to my normal job all over the world, I expect a lot of people to visit the site, as I have been asked several thousand times for videos of the exercises that I teach them. (This is a product I'm working on, and it will be released later this year.)

To compliment with several articles and videos that I publish, I would like to have several fitness equipment items in the webshop.

There are several affiliate programs such as Amazon affiliates(Pays about 5% commissions....as a gift card) as the costs to collect checks at my bank are so high, that it would not be worth working with them, and direct debit is not available for people outside of the US. Now while you can buy a lot of things on amazon, I would prefer to have it in hard cold cash.

Another big one is bodybuilding.com, which give 15% for first time buyers and 5% for returning customers, however due to several regulations in my country, I cannot work with them for the next year or so, until I moved my business to Estonia, which will happen in the next few months.

The products that I want to sell are mainly:

- Ab-wheel, pull up bars, yoga mats, push up handles.
And somewhat heavier items such as:
- Dumbbells/barbells.

I would especially be interested in an affiliate setup:
where I provide customers, get the right to put your products in my webshop.
You provide the needed information to sell it. (Technical details, price, pictures)
And for every sale I make I would get a commission send directly to my bank account.

That is also the only set up that would work for me, as I travel worldwide for my normal job. so I cannot handle shipping/stock keeping at this point in time.

If you produce or sell fitness equipment like the ones above and are interested in working together, know someone that is interested in working together or know a better affiliate program than bodybuilding.com or amazon for fitness equipment, please send me a PM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.