The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any nightlife entrepreneurs here?

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
Hi,

I am looking to connect with other Entrepreneurs who are in or have vast experience in the nightlife industry. I have worked in the mainstream music business for close to 15 years and have ventured into many areas. I now have a concept for a very exciting technology that a new or existing night club could greatly benefit from.. It has multiple angles to generate income at different times etc etc.

Anybody interested to hear about it who is in the nightlife industry let me know!

I look forward to talking to you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted35442

Hi,

I am looking to connect with other Entrepreneurs who are in or have vast experience in the nightlife industry. I have worked in the mainstream music business for close to 15 years and have ventured into many areas. I now have a concept for a very exciting technology that a new or existing night club could greatly benefit from.. It has multiple angles to generate income at different times etc etc.

Anybody interested to hear about it who is in the nightlife industry let me know!

I look forward to talking to you!
I know nightclub owners here in NYC and know a well known company that has a portfolio of them here, Miami, and on the West Coast. Great story these guys had (they were also featured in GQ). I'll sign an NDA if you want to chat.

I wanted to get in the nightclub scene after I had my first exit or two. Something about owning a club hot girls fight to skip the line for is P swag and doesn't sound a bad spot to be a proprietor of. Cheers.

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
I know nightclub owners here in NYC and know a well known company that has a portfolio of them here, Miami, and on the West Coast. Great story these guys had (they were also featured in GQ). I'll sign an NDA if you want to chat.

I wanted to get in the nightclub scene after I had my first exit or two. Something about owning a club hot girls fight to skip the line for is P swag and doesn't sound a bad spot to be a proprietor of. Cheers.

Hi,

Yea id love to talk! .. The guys your talking about isn't LightGroup is it? Yea the nigh club scene is something I think most of us would enjoy haha. I vision this club to be a vegas type deal.. Its a very unique concept. Lets organize a time to speak.

D

Deleted35442

Hi,

Yea id love to talk! .. The guys your talking about isn't LightGroup is it? Yea the nigh club scene is something I think most of us would enjoy haha. I vision this club to be a vegas type deal.. Its a very unique concept. Lets organize a time to speak.
Good
Hi,

Good stuff. Check your inbox here. Put my Skype there. Gimme an add and we coordinate. And naw, not Lightgroup.

Sowexly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 7, 2013
I'm also interested in this been into club style from a young age. What kind of problems do you face in this venture? Let's tackle them!

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm also interested in this been into club style from a young age. What kind of problems do you face in this venture? Let's tackle them!

Like any good venture worth pursuing there is many obstacles.. But I live the idea I have is very innovative and will breath a new life into the club scene.. It would be great to team up with someone who has some experience in bar/club/hospitality management/ownership to refine the business plan and then set out on a mission to make it a reality.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
I use to do it during college then i graduated and moved to a bigger city. Made 8k-25k a party...divide that by whomever put in(normaly around 4 people) Im thinking about doing it again out here...but the nightlife is really a drain on your day time.

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
I use to do it during college then i graduated and moved to a bigger city. Made 8k-25k a party...divide that by whomever put in(normaly around 4 people) Im thinking about doing it again out here...but the nightlife is really a drain on your day time.

Its the perfect business for those of us with insomnia lol

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
@Cyriex,

Love that response! An honest man stating his intentions/inclinations upfront! All the best to you guys with whatever you can work out!:)

D

Deleted35442

@Cyriex,

Love that response! An honest man stating his intentions/inclinations upfront! All the best to you guys with whatever you can work out!:)
Yeah! Cheers. Thanks man. Yeah, @realizment is a standup guy. We had a chat about possibilities ranging from his idea and options to implement it from Vegas (one of the biggest US EDM scenes) to LA, and East Coast. Turns out you can't get strip club licenses in DC anymore and a buddy of mine was a legend in the DC club scene and offered to hook us up with one in a prime location. If we can work something out we'll send an open invite to the Fastlane Forums perhaps. It's something I want to do sooner rather than later.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Yeah! Cheers. Thanks man. Yeah, @realizment is a standup guy. We had a chat about possibilities ranging from his idea and options to implement it from Vegas (one of the biggest US EDM scenes) to LA, and East Coast. Turns out you can't get strip club licenses in DC anymore and a buddy of mine was a legend in the DC club scene and offered to hook us up with one in a prime location. If we can work something out we'll send an open invite to the Fastlane Forums perhaps. It's something I want to do sooner rather than later.
@Cyriex @realizment

That sounds fantastic, fellas! Hell yes, I'll roll through and party if I'm in town! Keep us posted. Well wishes for your project!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.