The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Animated Video Explainer?

Jinso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 25, 2012
Southern California
Hey guys, any of you know where I can get an animated video explainer for my website? None of my competitors are doing it and I think for my type of business, it would do really well to show the customers what exactly the process looks like along with written content. Something like this would suffice Crazy Egg ? Visualize where your visitors click

Thank you. - Bless

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Clayton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 9, 2012
San Diego
moviixx is a professional company out of India that does this. I was going to use them for a project but ended up not getting a chance. Please let us know which company you choose and how it turns out.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto

smithytzu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 11, 2013
I don't want to lock my guy in on a price but as you noted it's 2 minutes long and we go it for under $700.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
Ya that's pretty good.

AgonI

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jul 9, 2012
Saint Louis
Hmm 700$ is a lot for editing an existing template(I'm assuming?). if you go to After Effects Projects, Motion Graphics, C4D Templates | VideoHive you can find a lot of Adobe after effects templates for 20-25$ which you can edit it to look as you want (i.e. change text,images,pictures, add videos, add new slides/pages, etc). I will be doing my video within the next 2 days using a template I purchased at videohive, so will post back when it's ready.

Rick Grantham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 15, 2013
Great links everyone. Thanks for sharing these.

@Jinso - Did you ever have one of these built? If so, what was your experience like?

Cheers-
Rick

Jinso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 25, 2012
Southern California
Great links everyone. Thanks for sharing these.

@Jinso - Did you ever have one of these built? If so, what was your experience like?

Cheers-
Rick

No, this will be my first time getting one of these since I am just beginning to launch my website. I think I am going to go with Sean Duran Studios as my first choice.

Rick Grantham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 15, 2013
Would like to hear your experience regarding the process as you go through it, if you don't mind sharing.

Cheers-
Rick

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I've created these sort of videos professionally since 2006. PM me with your ideas and we can talk.

[video=youtube_share;Fl4RfZeavpA]http://youtu.be/Fl4RfZeavpA[/video]

rocktemple

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 17, 2012
Go!Animate

Have you checked out GoAnimate?
Make a Video. Amazing Animated Video Maker - GoAnimate.

I haven't tried it myself, but it looks decent.

Hey guys, any of you know where I can get an animated video explainer for my website? None of my competitors are doing it and I think for my type of business, it would do really well to show the customers what exactly the process looks like along with written content. Something like this would suffice Crazy Egg ? Visualize where your visitors click

Thank you. - Bless

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks for the links shared here. Some really cool stuff. Man, now I really want Adobe After Effects too... :)

Rick Grantham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 15, 2013
The goAnimate link looks pretty cool. Just signed up for the free version to check it out.

Rick

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

Mexanik

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 4, 2013
Europe
In our case, we've edited a template from VideoHive to very good effect. Just if you're using the template for some other language, you may need to find a set of decent fonts that will look as good, Google Fonts (via SkyFonts software) did the job for us.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.