The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Hello from Puerto Rico

Abdiel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 6, 2015
Puerto Rico
Hi all,
Finally decided to join in the fun. I've been a lurker for a few weeks and I've enjoyed the discussions quite a bit.
I'm from Puerto Rico, we're going through a few economical changes and some people are pretty much going crazy looking for options outside the island. I'm one of the lucky ones in terms of stability; I work as a consultant for an aerospace firm and own a few online businesses that have helped me stay afloat in the island. People over here are afraid of starting businesses (logical since the majority only sees struggle) and most think that "earning through the internet" is only a far fetched idea. So I've been trying to help people start-up their online businesses by mentoring and helping with what I can. I'm not a guru, nor am I a super expert; I've failed quite a bit before reaching a "successful" status and I love learning and finding help so I can share that later. In no way I'm a millionaire I probably make less than a US Teacher but there's no harm in working towards something bigger, right?

I hope we get to share ideas; see you all around. ^^

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nrpinn81

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 6, 2015
Congrats on making it bro. I'm here in NJ. How are you making money online and what should I read /research to help me do the same?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Abdiel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 6, 2015
Puerto Rico
Thank you!

I started a lot of online businesses, but out of the dozens I made only 3 became profitable.
I own a Web Hosting and Web Design business that's partially outsourced, my wife owns a makeup store and lifestyle blog, and we both run a third travel agency type website for the island.

I have a few other projects but I mostly concentrate on those three and my personal blog (was running under a different name and just recently moved it to a new domain).

Some things I wished I had when I started was the entrepreneurs-journey.com blog by Yaro, The Start-up of You by Reid Hoffman book, this forum and reddit.

I Wish you luck with your challenges!

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
I was born in Ponce, and lived in San Juan for a bit of my life. Moved to the states later, seems like a good thing with everyone freaking out over the default scare. But I am going back this Friday to Rio Mar for vacation. Should be fun.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Abdiel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 6, 2015
Puerto Rico
Nice. I won't lie I've thought about moving out to the states as well. But for now it's not really necessary I guess. I hope you enjoy your vacations! I've been to Rio Mar before and it's a very lovely place. Since it's close to area metro you won't miss a thing. Hopefully you'll be briefed about the beaches that are safe to visit, some are going through a bacteria outbreak.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...