The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A better way to edit your spun articles

flintinatux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 22, 2012
Cartersville, GA
I don't know about you, but I got really tired of manually editing spun articles a long time ago. There weren't any good tools to help make sure I didn't have any errors in my spintax (like a missing curly brace or something), and nothing to help me answer questions like, "Is this article unique enough now?" or "How many words will this be when its unspun?"

Now, in many cases, you just don't care. For example, you could spin the crap out of an article with TBS or Spin Rewriter, and use the result to build your Tier-2 relevant backlinks, because you'll be submitting them to sites that don't curate their content.

But many times, it does matter. If you are building your Tier-1 backlinks, the ones that point directly to your money site, you'll probably be submitting them to sites that manually check their content, and reject your article if its junk. So manual editing of your spintax is crucial, since the resulting grammar and overall uniqueness matters in the end. And since you're still getting 10 or 20 high quality articles for the price of writing and spinning just one, its still a win-win.

SO... since I'm a super-nerd and I write software for a living anyways: I wrote my own solution to the problem! And I've used it for months with great success. But rather than hog all the usefulness to myself, I've decided to share it.

And yes, share is the correct word, since its completely free. No sign-up, no squeeze page, no money, no time-trial, no limited beta release... just free.

It's called Spintastic, and you can find it at http://www.spintastic.io. It uses a technique called "reactive programming". In a nutshell, you type and spin your article on the left, and your changes are both automatically saved in your browser and then previewed on the right so you can check your progress. This makes it a wicked fast article spinner, since it does it all within your browser.

It can handle:
  • Plaintext articles (for submitting to tools that require plaintext)
  • Articles with HTML tags (and even render an HTML preview for you!)
  • Articles with nested spintax (like {{this|that} example|a sentence with {embedded|nested}} spintax)
So if spinning articles is a regular part of your workflow for SEO and relevant backlink generation, please take a look at Spintastic. I'm interested to get your feedback:
  • Does it work in your favorite browser?
  • Will using it make your process easier/quicker?
  • What could I add to it to fill in some other gaps in your workflow?
Thanks in advance for your help, and I wish you all the best on your journey to the Fastlane!

20lK6Fd.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

flintinatux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 22, 2012
Cartersville, GA
Wow. Honestly, I'm sorry if I offended you. This is a tool that I wrote myself, use frequently, and would love to share so that others can use it. If its something you don't need then that's fine. I don't expect to make any money from it, but since I get a lot from reading the threads on this forum, the least I could do is give back in the way I can best, which is my software skills. If only one other person finds it useful, then that's one person I've helped today, and that's enough for me.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Wow. Honestly, I'm sorry if I offended you. This is a tool that I wrote myself, use frequently, and would love to share so that others can use it. If its something you don't need then that fine. I don't expect to make any money from it, but since I get a lot from reading the threads on this forum, the least I could do is give back in the way I can best, which is my software skills. If only one other person finds it useful, then that's one person I've helped today, and that's enough for me.
Okay, educate me. Where is the value in article spinning?

flintinatux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 22, 2012
Cartersville, GA
Ah, I think I understand your complaint. And in an effort to respond without stirring up a (very old) war, I'll just say this:

Many people feel that spinning articles is a waste of time, or "cheating the system". I understand that feeling. The internet is already full of trash content, so why contribute to it? Its of no value to human readers, and only serves to distort Google's view of what content out there is important.

Every one of those statements is valid, and I agree with them. However, there exist people in this world who find personal success on the internet writing their own articles by hand and manually spinning them into a few unique variations to save time building backlinks that Google sees as relevant. They use that process already, and I don't need to worry about convincing them of its worth. It's for them that I share this tool.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Ah, I think I understand your complaint. And in an effort to respond without stirring up a (very old) war, I'll just say this:

Many people feel that spinning articles is a waste of time, or "cheating the system". I understand that feeling. The internet is already full of trash content, so why contribute to it? Its of no value to human readers, and only serves to distort Google's view of what content out there is important.

Every one of those statements is valid, and I agree with them. However, there exist people in this world who find personal success on the internet writing their own articles by hand and manually spinning them into a few unique variations to save time building backlinks that Google sees as relevant. They use that process already, and I don't need to worry about convincing them of its worth. It's for them that I share this tool.
Okay then, it's noble crap. Carry on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.