The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

4 hour work week???

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I've tested several of his ideas concerning withdrawing from the workplace and delegating work to others with good success. You have to be careful though as you don't want to alienate your co-workers (assuming you need them). Interpersonal communication techniques go a long way here.

I'm pretty sure there are several on this forum who have used online PAs for outsourcing as well.

Depending on what you want to do it helps to start slow. You want to integrate new ideas at a pace that lets others accept the change without getting defensive.

Tregan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 16, 2013
"You want to integrate new ideas at a pace that lets others accept the change without getting defensive."

+1

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jul 5, 2013
Minnesota
Last edited by a moderator:

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I think delegating and outsourcing is a very important aspect. There are many time-consuming tedious tasks, that don't actually teach you anything. Outsource those and focus on the important tasks, that build your character and your business skill set.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.