The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2000+ LinkedIn Contacts

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Attached you will find a list of 2000 email addresses that you can add to your LinkedIn Connections

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• LINKEDIN INVITES LIST (2000 Contacts).txt
    61.9 KB · Views: 75

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
@MoneyDoc

add like 4-500 at a time

starting sunday, most of them will accept by friday :)

cheers

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Quality of Contacts? Thanks though...

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
I don't get it. Why would I want to do this?

Serious question.

Being Active- Linkedin Benefits
Your Linkedin Profile-

• Show people who you are, where you’ve come from- This is the equivalent to your online resume and it’s perfect for showing off your experience.
  • Let others recommend and endorse you for your skills and past work- Get some social proof for your skills and talents. When others recommend or endorse you, anyone who sees your profile can see these and it shows you have other experts backing up your claims to have certain skills. This is very powerful in getting contacted.
  • Show off projects, pieces of work you’ve completed- It’s much easier to get people to contact you if you have displays of your work. Add links, images, and other documents to show what work you’ve completed, if it applies.
  • Get traffic to your website- When people like what they see on your profile they will look at your links and visit your website.
Linkedin Personal Updates-
  • Get visitors to your new blog posts- Your personal updates are a quick way to bring in traffic, as long as you have active connections that regularly use Linkedin. Your blog posts should be professional in nature and be something connections would like to read.
  • Share posts your followers will enjoy- This gives you a place as a thought leader among your followers and shows them you make being connected to you worth their time.
  • Build relationships with others who update their profile- Others who update often love to get responses to their updates, either through likes or comments. Comments are much better and make building relationships much easier.
  • Constant reminder to your connections about your presence- Be at the forefront of their thoughts when something comes up that could use your expertise. Remember you often have to get in front of them several times before they will do business with you.
Linkedin Groups-
  • Traffic to blog posts- Groups are a great place to share you newest blog post, if they are relevant. Sharing irrelevant posts will get you blocked or SWAM’d which means you’ll have to have every post moderated before it is published. Use this function moderatly to share good posts. I even suggest adding it by starting a discussion and asking a question about it.
  • Access to experts in other areas- When you have a question, it’s best to find experts in that industry and ask. They helps with consultations and second opinions as well. In groups you can easily find the best experts to consult with.
  • Extensive network to connect with- Being part of a group gives you access to 3rd party connections who you wouldn’t otherwise have the option to connect with. Under the members section of each group you can look at the member list to see who else is there, what they do, and how to connect it them. This is much like a backdoor access.
Your Linkedin Connections-
  • Email up to 50 people at a time- use sparingly, you can email 50 of your connections from Linkedin at a time.
  • Find Connections Feature- find old friends, use email import to find potential connections to re-connect with.
  • Export connections from Linkedin to get email addresses, but be careful not to spam. Much easier to connect with some people through their email addresses than on Linkedin itself.
  • Introductions- Get introduced to people you wouldn’t have access to. You can do this by looking at shared connections and asking someone who has connections to both of you to connect you with them. An introduction is so much easier to follow up on than trying to come out of nowhere and get to know someone.
  • InMail- You can use inmails to send mail to someone you aren’t connected with. But this is usually a paid feature. It’s a nice feature because some people only connect to those they know well so this helps them still reach out to others.
Why You Need Linkedin Even If You Dont’ Think You Do
Relationships- I’ve worked with several 1 man show small businesses who would benefit from building relationships on Linkedin.

For instance, a counselor could join a group for counselors in the United States, get advice from them about marketing, techniques, and associations to join.

Another group would be great to get information about writing a better blog posts – think Bloggers Groups

And still a local group would help with building connections with local professionals who you could easily set up referrals with.

It’s Who You Know- A major rule of business revolves around who you know. The additional benefit with Linkedin is that you can see who the people you are connected with know.

I can see if you are connected to someone who has a job opening, or a company I would like to offer a service contract to. When you find someone you want to connect with, you can ask the middle man (your shared connection) to introduce you.

Stay In The Loop- With the new Linkedin Experts you’ll be able to follow known experts about the topics that mean the most to your business. Think of the experts in your industry, and instead of having them send you emails, you can login and see their updates in your stream- very useful and not necessary to check everyday.

Get Found- People who use Linkedin use it A LOT. They use it to search for people in every industry that can help them personally and professionally. If you want to be found for these reasons, make sure your profile is found, filled out completely and competitive for your industry.

Linkedin for Everyone Who Does Something Professionally
If you have a job, plan to have a career, or want to someday do a task professionally, Linkedin is a great place to begin making connections that can and WILL be beneficial. It isn’t just for finding jobs, it’s for growing your business relationships.

Even universities and students can now use Linkedin to benefit their professional futures. Check it out, as they just launched the feature about a month ago.

Source: http://socialmediafuze.com/need-linkedin-business/

Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Why would I want some random contacts that have nothing to do with my business? This is just stupid.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Why would I want some random contacts that have nothing to do with my business? This is just stupid.

I paid $5 for this list and got a client for my biz netting me $3500 on the first day

But what do I know? I'm just stupid ;)

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I paid $5 for this list and got a client for my biz netting me $3500 on the first day

But what do I know? I'm just stupid ;)

Yes, because you probably paid somebody $5 to get a targeted list for your business.

If you want to tell me that you got that client from a totally random list of 2000 linkedin emails (which it is for us) you should stop everything else you're doing because you just discovered how to turn shit into gold and will be a gazillionaire next week.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Yes, because you probably paid somebody $5 to get a targeted list for your business.

If you want to tell me that you got that client from a totally random list of 2000 linkedin emails you should stop everything else you're doing because you just discovered how to turn shit into gold and will be a gazillionaire next week.

I think you're a funny guy so I won't troll

If you read the Boron Letters, Gary talks about who he would rather sell to. He concludes that the only advantage he really wants is a hungry audience

So here's what I did

1. Designed my LinkedIn page to help biz owners (offer specifically for them)
2. loaded the contacts

You can figure out the rest

You are 100% right, adding a random list & hoping for a coincidence with your biz is insane. But asking the crowd what they wants, and then offering a service to that is MUCH more likely to hit

Again I came up with this after reading the Boron letters

Cheers man,

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West

If you read the Boron Letters, Gary talks about who he would rather sell to. He concludes that the only advantage he really wants is a hungry audience

So here's what I did

2. loaded the contacts

You are 100% right, adding a random list & hoping for a coincidence with your biz is insane. But asking the crowd what they wants, and then offering a service to that is MUCH more likely to hit

Cheers man,

I know you're trying to add value here and I am just legitimately trying to see it.

I think you need to be a little more clear.

Are these business owners? What kind? Who is on this list? What criteria got them placed on this list? I have about 2000 linked in contacts from my days in parkour -- and people who spend 10 hours a day swinging hula hoops aren't really great LinkedIn contact.

Also, where did you buy it from so that I can tailor this to MY business...?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

So here's what I did

2. loaded the contacts

Cheers man,

I read the Boron Letters too, and buying a list of 2000 random linkedin contacts isnt what he meant by finding a hungry audience.

If this is a list of 2000 confirmed small business owners its a completely different thing. But you are making it really hard to understand what this is.

Well, seems to work for you, so keep it up. I just don't get it.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Why belittle someone's contribution here (and someone that has been providing value in other threads no less)? Just because you don't fully understand how to put that contribution to use?

I'm not as active on Linkedin as I used to be. I just checked and I have over 2700 connections and over 1700 pending invitations to connect. I've used Linkedin to identify industry contacts for my developing business. It has been great in that respect. Don't get too hung up on whether the connections are targeted. With LI you may have a connection that is connected to someone you would really like to be connected with and you can request an introduction. I've done this dozens of times and it works.
I know you're trying to add value here and I am just legitimately trying to see it.

I think you need to be a little more clear.

Are these business owners? What kind? Who is on this list? What criteria got them placed on this list? I have about 2000 linked in contacts from my days in parkour -- and people who spend 10 hours a day swinging hula hoops aren't really great LinkedIn contact.

Also, where did you buy it from so that I can tailor this to MY business...?

Yes he should have been more clear and it would be nice to know what kind of list this it is but he's done a great job in adding to this thread with additional information.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Why belittle someone's contribution here?

Because a list of 2000 random emails without further info, with a stolen copy paste description without attribution from http://socialmediafuze.com/need-linkedin-business/ of how linkedin works, isnt really a contribution, simple as that.

By the way, his method violates LinkedIn's TOS . See 8f) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

Not every post has to be celebrated just because somebody tried to "share value".

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Because a list of 2000 random emails without further info, with a stolen copy paste description without attribution from http://socialmediafuze.com/need-linkedin-business/ of how linkedin works, isnt really a contribution, simple as that.

By the way, his method violates LinkedIn's TOS . See 8f) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

Not every post has to be celebrated just because somebody tried to "share value".

Yep, @jockinbox you really do need to link to your source. Link added to the post.

Nevertheless, @theag you often times are needlessly aggressive to others on this forum. It's wearing thin. I doubt you found all this info out when you originally posted "This is stupid" as I believe you would have backed it up at that time.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Yep, @jockinbox you really do need to link to your source.

Nevertheless, @theag you often times are needlessly aggressive to others on this forum. It's wearing thin. I doubt you found all this info out when you originally posted "This is stupid" as I believe you would have backed it up at that time.

Alright I will go into cuddle mode. :oops:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL

You're absolutely right
Next time I'll just do one of these

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits+of+linkedin

Instead of just giving you the results text

Seems like a much more common response on this forum

Yep, @jockinbox you really do need to link to your source. Link added to the post.

Apologies, not trying to take credit for that long post. Just wanted to save the members an extra step

Last edited by a moderator:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Apologies, not trying to take credit for that long post. Just wanted to save the members an extra step

Which is great but be sure to include a source link.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Yes he should have been more clear and it would be nice to know what kind of list this it is but he's done a great job in adding to this thread with additional information.

I agree. I wasn't trying to be antagonistic. I was trying to see value.

I used to use LinkedIn quite a bit with little success. Just adding 2000 random people when I don't know who they are seems like it wouldn't help me much, and I wanted insight into his process

Instead I got a copy/paste article with generic info :\

I know there's value here -- I'm trying to tease it out of him :p

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Seems like a much more common response on this forum

Yes, because sometimes its necessary. Aspiring business owners should know how to figure out basic stuff on their own.

Also, you didn't answer csalvato's question with that article. Which is why he asked again. And you didn't answer again.

But, well, like I said, good if this is working for you. Didnt want to hate on you, I just think there sometimes is a bit too much rah-rah and no more real-talk around here, which helps nobody in the real world.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
But, well, like I said, good if this is working for you. Didnt want to hate on you, I just think there sometimes is a bit too much rah-rah and no more real-talk around here, which helps nobody in the real world.
I wanted insight into his process

So here's what I did

2. loaded the contacts

Mmmmm....

Also, you didn't answer csalvato's question with that article.
Yeah...I would like an answer actually.

Being Active- Linkedin Benefits
Your Linkedin Profile-

• Show people who you are, where you’ve come from- This is the equivalent to your online resume and it’s perfect for showing off your experience.
  • Let others recommend and endorse you for your skills and past work- Get some social proof for your skills and talents. When others recommend or endorse you, anyone who sees your profile can see these and it shows you have other experts backing up your claims to have certain skills. This is very powerful in getting contacted.
  • Show off projects, pieces of work you’ve completed- It’s much easier to get people to contact you if you have displays of your work. Add links, images, and other documents to show what work you’ve completed, if it applies.
  • Get traffic to your website- When people like what they see on your profile they will look at your links and visit your website.
Linkedin Personal Updates-
  • Get visitors to your new blog posts- Your personal updates are a quick way to bring in traffic, as long as you have active connections that regularly use Linkedin. Your blog posts should be professional in nature and be something connections would like to read.
  • Share posts your followers will enjoy- This gives you a place as a thought leader among your followers and shows them you make being connected to you worth their time.
  • Build relationships with others who update their profile- Others who update often love to get responses to their updates, either through likes or comments. Comments are much better and make building relationships much easier.
  • Constant reminder to your connections about your presence- Be at the forefront of their thoughts when something comes up that could use your expertise. Remember you often have to get in front of them several times before they will do business with you.
Linkedin Groups-
  • Traffic to blog posts- Groups are a great place to share you newest blog post, if they are relevant. Sharing irrelevant posts will get you blocked or SWAM’d which means you’ll have to have every post moderated before it is published. Use this function moderatly to share good posts. I even suggest adding it by starting a discussion and asking a question about it.
  • Access to experts in other areas- When you have a question, it’s best to find experts in that industry and ask. They helps with consultations and second opinions as well. In groups you can easily find the best experts to consult with.
  • Extensive network to connect with- Being part of a group gives you access to 3rd party connections who you wouldn’t otherwise have the option to connect with. Under the members section of each group you can look at the member list to see who else is there, what they do, and how to connect it them. This is much like a backdoor access.
Your Linkedin Connections-
  • Email up to 50 people at a time- use sparingly, you can email 50 of your connections from Linkedin at a time.
  • Find Connections Feature- find old friends, use email import to find potential connections to re-connect with.
  • Export connections from Linkedin to get email addresses, but be careful not to spam. Much easier to connect with some people through their email addresses than on Linkedin itself.
  • Introductions- Get introduced to people you wouldn’t have access to. You can do this by looking at shared connections and asking someone who has connections to both of you to connect you with them. An introduction is so much easier to follow up on than trying to come out of nowhere and get to know someone.
  • InMail- You can use inmails to send mail to someone you aren’t connected with. But this is usually a paid feature. It’s a nice feature because some people only connect to those they know well so this helps them still reach out to others.
Why You Need Linkedin Even If You Dont’ Think You Do
Relationships- I’ve worked with several 1 man show small businesses who would benefit from building relationships on Linkedin.

For instance, a counselor could join a group for counselors in the United States, get advice from them about marketing, techniques, and associations to join.

Another group would be great to get information about writing a better blog posts – think Bloggers Groups

And still a local group would help with building connections with local professionals who you could easily set up referrals with.

It’s Who You Know- A major rule of business revolves around who you know. The additional benefit with Linkedin is that you can see who the people you are connected with know.

I can see if you are connected to someone who has a job opening, or a company I would like to offer a service contract to. When you find someone you want to connect with, you can ask the middle man (your shared connection) to introduce you.

Stay In The Loop- With the new Linkedin Experts you’ll be able to follow known experts about the topics that mean the most to your business. Think of the experts in your industry, and instead of having them send you emails, you can login and see their updates in your stream- very useful and not necessary to check everyday.

Get Found- People who use Linkedin use it A LOT. They use it to search for people in every industry that can help them personally and professionally. If you want to be found for these reasons, make sure your profile is found, filled out completely and competitive for your industry.

Linkedin for Everyone Who Does Something Professionally
If you have a job, plan to have a career, or want to someday do a task professionally, Linkedin is a great place to begin making connections that can and WILL be beneficial. It isn’t just for finding jobs, it’s for growing your business relationships.

Even universities and students can now use Linkedin to benefit their professional futures. Check it out, as they just launched the feature about a month ago.

Source: http://socialmediafuze.com/need-linkedin-business/

You guy's CANT be serious
I gave you my EXACT process for making money with the list and you keep asking the same question
Furthermore did you even BOTHER reading that post? There is some GOLD in that article, if you can't find ONE benefit in that list than maybe LinkedIn isnt for you?

As my man 50 cent says "ain't no school for this. you have to be smart enough to pick up the info as you go"

The info is literally on this same thread

Come on now

I'm trying to tease it out of him :p

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Mmmmm....

You guy's CANT be serious
I gave you my EXACT process for making money with the list and you keep asking the same question
Furthermore did you even BOTHER reading that post? There is some GOLD in that article, if you can't find ONE benefit in that list than maybe LinkedIn isnt for you?

As my man 50 cent says "ain't no school for this. you have to be smart enough to pick up the info as you go"

The info is literally on this same thread

Come on now

OK, I didn't want to get aggro but seriously, you are attacking me now. I don't know why.

First off, don't take offense to the word "tease":

tease
tēz/
verb
  1. 1.
    make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way.
    "Brenda teased her father about the powerboat that he bought but seldom used"
    synonyms:make fun of, poke fun at, laugh at, guy, make a monkey (out) of; More
  2. 2.
    gently pull or comb (something tangled, especially wool or hair) into separate strands.

Second definition.

Secondly I asked you DIRECT QUESTIONS:
  1. Why would I want to do this? (i.e. TAKE YOUR LIST OF 2000+ PEOPLE AND IMPORT THEM...NOT why would I want to use LinkedIn). Your post tells me why to use LinkedIn. I know all that crap. Why would I want to import 2000+ strangers? To cold call them? What is the benefit of this vs. opening up the yellow pages and calling every business owner in my area? You aren't giving me anything, but a list of email addresses.
  2. WHO is on this list? What is the inclusion criteria? I got no answer about this.
  3. Where did you get this list? (I want to know how I can get another one for myself. 2000 people is a relatively small number. Where can I get a similar list? I have used InfoUSA and SKAInfo for list buying and send out cold emails, cold direct mailers and cold calls. How can I get LinkedIn details in particular? And again, WHY is that any better than the yellow pages/Google Maps.
Or, you know, you can just tell me to Google it. In that case, why did you post anything at all?

Thirdly, you say you provide your "exact process". Where? I just see a list of reasons to use LinkedIn, but not HOW to use LinkedIn.

I didn't come on here to pick a fight or to be in a fight. I came on here to see if there was anything interesting. I saw your post, was interested, and was let down. So I asked a question.

So you can either help me (that was the point of this post, right?) or you can belittle me because you are ignoring my questions . I guess that choice is yours. I am still hoping you choose the former.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Why would I want to do this? (i.e. TAKE YOUR LIST OF 2000+ PEOPLE AND IMPORT THEM...NOT why would I want to use LinkedIn).

Show people who you are, where you’ve come from
Show off projects, pieces of work you’ve completed
Get traffic to your website
Introductions
Traffic to blog posts
Access to experts in other areas

Also, social proof
Makes you easier to find when you have over 500+ connections

Only you can answer this question. What would 2000+ visitors do for YOUR business?

WHO is on this list? What is the inclusion criteria? I got no answer about this.

Mostly small biz owners
All with 500+ connections
US + International

Where did you get this list? (I want to know how I can get another one for myself. 2000 people is a relatively small number. Where can I get a similar list? I have used InfoUSA and SKAInfo for list buying and send out cold emails, cold direct mailers and cold calls. How can I get LinkedIn details in particular? And again, WHY is that any better than the yellow pages/Google Maps.

Can't disclose that. Why is this better than cold calling?
Well uploading the file takes about 3 minutes to do, which will passively boost your rank on linkedin, give you a ton of views on your profile from potential customers versus cold calling 50 people an hour (highest I ever got) for 40 hours (50/hr X 40 hours = 2,000)

Thirdly, you say you provide your "exact process". Where?

So here's what I did

2. loaded the contacts

and

OK, I didn't want to get aggro but seriously, you are attacking me now. I don't know why.

First off, don't take offense to the word "tease":
I didn't come on here to pick a fight or to be in a fight. I came on here to see if there was anything interesting. I saw your post, was interested, and was let down.
So you can either help me (that was the point of this post, right?) or you can belittle me because you are ignoring my questions . I guess that choice is yours. I am still hoping you choose the former.

Your questions are answered

Please add me to your ignore list

thanks

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
smh

We're on two different wavelengths entirely.

You say you are selling to a hungry audience. What makes that audience hungry? Your two-step-method isn't exactly a process.

Anyway, I'll upload this list of 2000+ contacts and start waiting for $3500 to fall from the sky.

I understand we have to learn a lot for ourselves, but I am still not sure how this post, your aggressive replies, and your pedantic oversimplifications are helping anyone.

Thanks for sharing your list, and trying your hardest.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
and your pedantic oversimplifications are helping anyone.

my bad I didnt know I had to go to your office computer and make the money for you

I usually charge for that

Seriously add me to your ignore list

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
my bad I didnt know I had to go to your office computer and make the money for you

I usually charge for that

Seriously add me to your ignore list

I wrote a script today that lets me batch-create content requests on iWriter.com

http://pastebin.com/EuFMviDw

If you download this and run it, you will be able to quickly make content that will make you thousands of dollars a month.

Here's what I do:
  1. Run the script
  2. Get Content
  3. Publish it
  4. Make money
It's a bit longer than your two step process, but it works. I made $2000 this month from it, and thats MRR and it's growing.

Everything in this post is 100% true. Just use the script and you will make money.

Go.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
I wrote a script today that lets me batch-create content requests on iWriter.com

http://pastebin.com/EuFMviDw

If you download this and run it, you will be able to quickly make content that will make you thousands of dollars a month.

Here's what I do:
  1. Run the script
  2. Get Content
  3. Publish it
  4. Make money
It's a bit longer than your two step process, but it works. I made $2000 this month from it, and thats MRR and it's growing.

Everything in this post is 100% true. Just use the script and you will make money.

Go.

OH BOY $2000 A MONTH PASSIVE INCOME???

WOW SIGN ME UP

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!