The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 YO Student from Poland

Wilk1999

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 26, 2014
First of all i'd like to say that my English isn't perfect yet, but i'm working on it.

About me:

My name is Piotr, and i'm a student althought i am focused on self-education,not on the dull things my government has prepared for me. ( Math and computer science is pretty decent i guess and i enjoy it.)

I started thinking about money when i started working out and i asked my dad to buy me some protein powder.
He said that he doesn't want me to put any chemicals into my body and he won't buy this for me. I'm stubborn so i decided that I ll buy it anyway. I needed some money.

I did it ultra slowlane ( did groceries for an old lady that lives next to me) but i made it and i was proud of it.
My dad criticized me on buying supplements but also congratulated me on earning my first money.

Since then (2 years) i have earned and saved about 6 700 PLN (2 000$, median monthly income in my country is about 600 $ after taxes). I know that people with serious businesses spend this much on a room for one night but i'm doing what i can.

Lion's share of this income was made by selling walnuts (they're 60 PLN/kg in a store and i could buy them for 18 PLN/KG from farmer,limited amount and only for a few weeks in the year but it was worth it).

Recently i've started thinking that i won't get anywhere by selling walnuts and walking out dogs.

I've always enjoyed reading and after lecture of TFM i am 100% sure that my thoughts were right and i'm happy that i found out about this book.

My current goal :

I finally want to start earning my money in a smart way,way that has potential to grow, so i could develop my skills.
I ll now try to figure the best path possible for me to do so. If you have any suggestions let me know.

For the last two days i've been reading the forum and i've found really many ideas.

I really like Silverhawk851's posts so if any of you newbies like me are reading this, i encourage you to read them.

Best Regards,

Piotr

I would like to ask you guys for one more thing. If i've made any terrible mistakes in this post (for example gramar, please let me know so i could fix them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
You're actually further along than most newbies here. You've done business before!

You can turn walking dogs and selling walnuts Fastlane by building a brand around them and scaling, but it sounds like you don't want to do that.

Read a little about copy and selling. Start with CA$HVERTISING by Drew Eric Whitman, and then read The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert. Your English seems good, too.

There's a lot of things you can do going forward but I'd recommend with general advice: keep working out, keep earning money, keep going to school... but also learn about business and things you can do. You might only make a small bit selling a few bags of walnuts, but you will make more if you're selling crates of walnuts. And you don't have to just sell walnuts: there's more stuff you can get from the manufacturer to sell locally.

theferrariboy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
503%
Oct 25, 2014
Welcome! I'm new too but was 15 once and you remind me of me, at 15 you're taking advantage of the opportunities you have access too. Keep working!

najz

THINK BIG
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Feb 26, 2014
Hi Piotr,

Good luck i was at the stage where You are now, just keep going!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...