The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 to 18 year old's, lets form a Skype CHAT!

Tehcasa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 29, 2013
Thought it was time to round up all the young people on this forum into a skype chat

Message me your skype name name and i'll invite you to the chat

Look forward to talking to yah all!

Pat

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
What is the purpose of the chat?
Does it benefit both us and you?

Been in a few skype chats. It's very good for bouncing ideas off of each other like how and where to market, resources, etc etc...and just getting to know people that are in the same situation as you.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
15-18 year olds.... yeah should be a lot of good advice in that chat....

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
Man, a forum that's supposed to unite ambitious minds and we have older people bringing down this guy for taking action. Totally support this chat, I'll DM You.

you consider this taking action? I bought a domain the other day... Does that make me an action taker? Lol

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
You're missing the point. You have to start somewhere, at least he's concerned enough with his future to try to associate with people that will impact his life in a positive way.

Thank you for your guidance. I think I learned something today

carlolacson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Mar 17, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
I do believe that 5 heads are greater than one.The purpose of this skype is to empower each other and also to share wisdoms,resources,ideas etc..You have to surround yourself with like minded people.

Haknkieman

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 4, 2014
Thought it was time to round up all the young people on this forum into a skype chat

Message me your skype name name and i'll invite you to the chat

Look forward to talking to yah all!

Pat

Im in. skype name: haknkieman

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
No need to thank me, not everyone sees success as clearly as others.

What type of business are you involved in? Surely you must be extremely successful.

Tehcasa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 29, 2013
you consider this taking action? I bought a domain the other day... Does that make me an action taker? Lol
no.
You're missing the point. You have to start somewhere, at least he's concerned enough with his future to try to associate with people that will impact his life in a positive way.
Totally agree on you Ryan.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
of course you agree you started the thread... Point is a bunch of 15-18 year olds with no experience is simply the blind leading the blind. Do me a favor and instead of defending yourselves just post an update on what you've accomplished in the next 6 months. My bets are on little to nothing accompanied with a should I go to college thread.

Good luck boys...

G

GuestUser113

of course you agree you started the thread... Point is a bunch of 15-18 year olds with no experience is simply the blind leading the blind. Do me a favor and instead of defending yourselves just post an update on what you've accomplished in the next 6 months. My bets are on little to nothing accompanied with a should I go to college thread.

Good luck boys...

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/how-to-start-and-run-a-mastermind-group.html

I'm only here to shit this thread up. Don't mind me!

Tehcasa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 29, 2013

Good luck boys...
"Should I go to college thread". What are you trying to achieve from saying this? Not even you can answer that question for somebody else. You don't know their dreams, goals and aspirations. Going to college can still lead to Fastlane... Just because we are young doesn't mean you can fault us has for not having any experience. I bet when you were our age you were just playing videos games or whatnot. Life has changed man and you can't judge us by your own opinions and thoughts. On the bright-side I've accepted people into the chat who are older than 18 and can provide us with "greater" experience. Another thing I want to mention is, peers. I guarantee anyone on this Fastlane Forum would accept the fact that you're better off chatting with people who are all fastlane students rather than peers who set you back/ who you have to leave behind to pursue your dream, etc. For this reason, I have felt more inspired in creating this chat to pursue my Fastlane goals. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
no.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Wow. I had no idea there were people so young on TFLF. Awesome, and best of luck. What a flying start! :)

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
"Should I go to college thread". What are you trying to achieve from saying this? Not even you can answer that question for somebody else. You don't know their dreams, goals and aspirations. Going to college can still lead to Fastlane... Just because we are young doesn't mean you can fault us has for not having any experience. I bet when you were our age you were just playing videos games or whatnot. Life has changed man and you can't judge us by your own opinions and thoughts. On the bright-side I've accepted people into the chat who are older than 18 and can provide us with "greater" experience. Another thing I want to mention is, peers. I guarantee anyone on this Fastlane Forum would accept the fact that you're better off chatting with people who are all fastlane students rather than peers who set you back/ who you have to leave behind to pursue your dream, etc. For this reason, I have felt more inspired in creating this chat to pursue my Fastlane goals. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

no.

youre right bud what do I know anyway... I'll be waiting for your update

Tehcasa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 29, 2013
Wow. I had no idea there were people so young on TFLF. Awesome, and best of luck. What a flying start! :)
Thank you :)

Good luck boys...
"Should I go to college thread". What are you trying to achieve from saying this? Not even you can answer that question for somebody else. You don't know their dreams, goals and aspirations. Going to college can still lead to Fastlane... Just because we are young doesn't mean you can fault us has for not having any experience. I bet when you were our age you were just playing videos games or whatnot. Life has changed man and you can't judge us by your own opinions and thoughts. On the bright-side I've accepted people into the chat who are older than 18 and can provide us with "greater" experience. Another thing I want to mention is, peers. I guarantee anyone on this Fastlane Forum would accept the fact that you're better off chatting with people who are all fastlane students rather than peers who set you back/ who you have to leave behind to pursue your dream, etc. For this reason, I have felt more inspired creating this chat to pursue my Fastlane dreams. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
no.

Mohammed Hamza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
331%
Feb 4, 2014
Kolkata, India

True.
Are we still having the skype group?
my skype id: yuman.zubair

P.S: A 17 yr old from India!

RisingStars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Sep 9, 2014
Germany
I am 17 years old from Germany,

Wrote you my skype id, would be nice if you could add me to the group :)

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
I wish there was a group like this around when I was 15 years old! I imagine that many of you have a different perspective on business development, marketing etc. It would be great if you could share the key points of your discussions here for us old farts to learn from.

All the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.