Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More
  2. On Saturday September 20th the forum is scheduled to be down for 1, perhaps 2 hours while the software is upgraded. During this time, the forum appearance may be altered with some functions, such as Rep Speed, non-functional. Just an FYI and my apologies for the inconvenience.

10 Top Reasons Why First-Time Entrepreneurs Fail

Discussion in 'Mindset, Motivation, Choices' started by Runum, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Runum

Runum Warp 1 Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $5,459
    10 Top Reasons Why First-Time Entrepreneurs Fail | Entrepreneur.com

"For entrepreneurs -- especially those just starting out -- businesses succeed as much as they fail. I’ve seen this time and again as a mentor and entrepreneur. But statistics also suggest that the failure rate for new startups within the first five years is as high as 50 percent.
    Of course, real entrepreneurs treat business failure as a milestone on the road to success. They count on learning from their mistakes, and use the . . .
    2 people like this.
  2. socaldude

socaldude 180 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $1,972
    Sometimes I wish they would make an article on failure that is not too general. For example: Failure to execute? Ok thanks but how?

Every Entrepreneur should try to fail ASAP. Find out if what your are doing is NEEDED and if not get over it ASAP and move on to something else.

I have found that knowing when to stop or proceed on your business comes down to two things: Does the market not buy it because its not NEEDED or because the market simply does not know it exists(poor marketing)?

good article thanks for sharing
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo