The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any fast lane roofers out there?

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
Hey all,

I quit my slow lane job 3 weeks ago to join two friends of mine in the roofing business. We specialize in whole roof replacement for insurance claims.

Looking to talk with some fellow fast lane roofers if there are any out there. I am willing to share any info i can from my professional background in digital content creation, sales or online marketing.

PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
First off, welcome! I dont think you fully understand the "fastlane" part, at least not yet.

Im a contractor myself and unless I had offices in multiple markets with employees doing most of the day to day operations, then I wouldn't consider what I do very fastlane.

This is assuming that you are repairing/replacing the roofs you mention. Now on the other hand if you have or were to introduce a roofing product into the market that isn't currently available, well then you might be well on your way to a fastlane business.

Either way browse around, read some threads and MJs book, The Millionaire Fastlane and soak up everything you can.

Good luck with the roofing biz and hope this place can add value to your venture.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
Yes, Looking for FL members that are roofers.

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.