The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Programming was not Love At First Sight

Salvador8907

1 AU
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 15, 2016
1 AU
Hey all!
I've finished the Millionaire Fastlane a couple weeks ago & I'd thought to make my first post about today's failure but realization.

I think of this route as Trial and Error.

i am now a high school grad and since Junior year (2013), i've been meaning to start a product or service, something i can be proud of calling mine, that a lot people can benefit from. While reading the millioanire fastlane, the idea of building an app came to me. it met the five commanments. i was so inspired by MJ DeMarco being self taught in his website business and moving out to a city and forcing himself to code.

i have tried to code in the past in high school but never stuck to it. And today i realized i dont enjoy it. i am done trying to convince myself that it is fastlane, but i think the reality is that their is already a ton of ambitious parked entreprenuers who think the can hit wealth by tech. Well isnt it a little to late? The dotcom era is over, the average joes learned to code at the right time to build internet businesses. and everyone in this day and age are trying to repeaat those days. Why try to get gold at the Gold Rush when you can sell shovels right?

What i am trying to say is, i am not done finding my route to my goals. Programming isnt for me, I wont try to do the same first steps (learn programming and set up an intrnet Biz) like the old generation did, those like MJ DeMarco, MARK CUBAN, ELON MUSK, JEFF BEZOS, EVEN THE AVEGRAGE JOES.

hell, everyone is trying to seek wealth in the tech indudtry, doesnt that mean to do the opposite? i should stop following, I need to lead in an industry that i can grab by the balls and be one of the first at it.

Trial and Error,

Salvador S.
in California.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.