The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$5k+/Month Self-Publishing. Happy to Share and Help

ped89

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jun 17, 2013
Hey man, thanks for letting us ask questions!

My main question is the following, how do you go about finding keywords?

Let's say you have written a romance about a college girl and a professor that the establishment does not want them to be together. How would you go on typing/finding those 7 keywords?

Also, when we link between our books, shall we do so after searching the book by name, or by keyword? If the book is named "Adversities in times of study" (lame title, can't think anything right now) and a keyword is "college girl professor romance adversities", is it better to reference the book in our other works after searching by name or by KW?

I actually just shot a video yesterday for the students of a process for keyword finding that I suggest using, let me throw up a webpage that isn't membership protected and PM you the link so you can watch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
I actually just shot a video yesterday for the students of a process for keyword finding that I suggest using, let me throw up a webpage that isn't membership protected and PM you the link so you can watch.
Σε αγαπω.

^ Greek for "I love you"

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015

Could I be so bold as to ask for a look too?

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
Thanks for your thread. A friend and I are just launching a bunch of titles on Kindle, for a non fiction topic we know a lot about, but we are kindle novices. Your thread has been a good education - even though almost 2 years later, so much has changed..

me 2! Please.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.