The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 and Ready to Go

Drewskay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 11, 2016
Atlanta
Sup everyone. I just read TMF a few weeks ago and have been lurking on the forums ever since. I'm 22, from Atlanta. I have 2 semesters left in school and work a part time job for FedEx (Bills don't pay themselves). Don't know much about anything really kind of just been half assing around my whole life until now. I don't know a whole lot much but I'm here to learn from the best. Thanks to @IceCreamKid Astonishing Secrets thread i've began to change my mindset. I also started to go through the boron letters(Copywriting here I come).

So I guess I'm in a better place than I was yesterday. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing TMF and changing my life for the better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard!

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Hey man,

Welcome to the forum.
What are the next steps you are going to take?

:)

Drewskay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 11, 2016
Atlanta
Hey man,

Welcome to the forum.
What are the next steps you are going to take?

:)

Right now I'm focusing on learning to write good copy. Going through the Boron letters as we speak. I'm figuring out how to get my car dealers license so I can stop relying on my job for income. I'm also trying to make a conscious effort to interact with more people as I go about my day and just being more cheerful in general.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Right now I'm focusing on learning to write good copy. Going through the Boron letters as we speak. I'm figuring out how to get my car dealers license so I can stop relying on my job for income. I'm also trying to make a conscious effort to interact with more people as I go about my day and just being more cheerful in general.
Nice, If you could choose only one thing on that list, what would you choose?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Learning how to sell, no matter what the product/service, is always a great way to start. I like that you've got a short-term plan regardless of "is this Fastlane?" type excuses. Setting yourself free from a job (fastlane or not) is really the best thing someone can do for themselves.

MattCour

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Aug 17, 2012
NY

Learn how to sell and think in terms of What's in it for them. How does what you're offering benefit the end user...

Drewskay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 11, 2016
Atlanta
=
Nice, If you could choose only one thing on that list, what would you choose?
Definitely getting my dealers license. Hopefully this will give me more time to really focus on everything else.

G

GuestUserX09

Hey we should definitely be networking! I'm 22 from Atlanta and have been writing copy for years!

PM me, I'd love to help answer any questions Or bounce ideas

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...