The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy to be here =]

KacperGrayson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 15, 2015
Hi everyone! Kacper here :)

I'm 26, from Poland and I signed up because I couldn't wait to ask you some questions, mostly about your mindset, motivations, daily routines - but we will get there in proper forum section and time.

So my long term dream (15-20 years from now) is that I want to own and lead high-tech-sci-fi company focused on energy storage and solar power. To get there fast I just started... Fashion PR Company (obvious choice) with my two friends and girlfriend. It's my first business though i'm actively interested in "business knowledge" for years now and had some practice through my career. My fields of interest are: branding, interpersonal communication, books, pen and paper games, sports.

How would I describe time that took me to get to the point I am now? "8 years of countless failures that I wouldn't exchange for anything in the world" sounds right ;)

Hope to have great time here, see you around! =]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ray Paradise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 30, 2015
San Jose, CA
Hi everyone! Kacper here :)

I'm 26, from Poland and I signed up because I couldn't wait to ask you some questions, mostly about your mindset, motivations, daily routines - but we will get there in proper forum section and time.

So my long term dream (15-20 years from now) is that I want to own and lead high-tech-sci-fi company focused on energy storage and solar power. To get there fast I just started... Fashion PR Company (obvious choice) with my two friends and girlfriend. It's my first business though i'm actively interested in "business knowledge" for years now and had some practice through my career. My fields of interest are: branding, interpersonal communication, books, pen and paper games, sports.

How would I describe time that took me to get to the point I am now? "8 years of countless failures that I wouldn't exchange for anything in the world" sounds right ;)

Hope to have great time here, see you around! =]

Kacper,

On your interpersonal communication field of interest, I'd love to show you some drills that really help with that...I'm piloting a new business offer and am trying to test it out over Skype rather than in person...let me know if you want to discuss.

Ray

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...