The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to cash in on Halloween with Emoji-Masks (and How To Execute)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

JulianCarax

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2014
Germany
How Our Side Project Generated $51,365 In 60 Days

molds.png

Thanks to @100k and his thread about renting appartments to renting them out on Airbnb, I found this great blog of 4 young entrepreneurs who lay down all information about their ventures, especially how they executed on their ideas.

Just shortly before Halloween was about to arrive they executed on the fun idea of producing Emoji face masks. I think there is something to be learned in their blog post about how the execution went in terms of going viral (how effective TV appearances are), delivering and generally on how to execute on side projects.

Enjoy the read!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Wow! I really loved the transparency of that Emoji Mask post. Their mask are almost double the price now but I could imagine that they are rolling in the dough. I was really moved by that article. It is amazing to see someone turn a $3500 investment into $53k in 60 days! Now that's the fast lane.

Mr_Maravish

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 7, 2015
Inspiring story, but wouldn't they have legal troubles by selling emojis designed by apple?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.