The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any of you guys with experience like coaching/mentoring?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
It was as obvious as a Thai prosistutes bulge..

But I always encourage embracing the theatrics.. The world is our stage...

The rules are very specific, and I am...

A) too smart to...

and...

B) too busy making real money in real life to...

...run afoul of said rules.

I was simply having a conversation with you to bring some specificity and context to your somewhat vague OP.

That said, you say you seek a mentor, yet you have more experience than many of the millenials and puppy-millenials on this forum. :shifty: :meh:

What are you offering a mentor? What are you seeking in return?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
You where able to see that I've been a member for a year. Yes I signed up one year ago but I only became active last week both reading and posting and I bought the book last week also.

And this year I've been a member where I haven't been on reading or posting is due to many factors it was a very taxing year in many areas, personal, emotional and financially

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And to admit my opening post could of been a little more detailed in what I was seeking but I was in a rush this morning

Yea I am quite green to the culture here and I agree and do admit my opening post could of garnered better reception had I put more thought into it and given some backstory

Don't judge a man from a forum post...
Im huge Dale Carnegie fan, it may not of shone trough on this post at all I snapped a little after getting jumped on sure look we all do.. I was tense, spend the nights before not getting any sleep as Im a workaholic and prepared for my holiday trip

This post would be my advice if you wanted me to mentor you - start taking 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

Didn't do any research last year? I MADE A DECISION to not do any research last year.

My opening post was criticized? I decided to post when I was in a rush and I could not commit to writing good content.

People on the forum are not instantly giving me the advice I need? I chose not to research the forum culture or spend time writing a high quality post.

I have done some reading on human relations but still snapped at someone? I chose not to stick to a healthy sleeping routine and wake up feeling fresh and in a good mood.

You must start to think this every time you take an action or something happens - I AM RESPONSIBLE.
Success on any major scale requires you to accept full responsibility for your actions. This is a trait that all successful people have.

This isn't always nice and that's the point. No one at the lower thought levels do this. They blame it on the weather, the government, their friends, family, landlord, diet, financial situation. Everything in your life right now is 100% down to your decisions and your actions. You must accept this at a core level and let it change your outlook and approach.

I would be working on this first. Read some books on inner belief, personal responsibility and self talk.
If the foundation is not solid it will be hard to build success on top of it.

Post up your progress and actions and when the time is right someone (and their is lots of people here more then suitable) will jump in and start mentoring you. I would love a mentor off this forum but I wouldn't even ask until I have a track record of over a year of solid posts on here. I don't think it is fair to ask yet since there is so much free content already here that I have not yet implemented. When there are 30 page threads of info I haven't used yet it is disrespectful to their time to ask them directly to help me on that topic. People have spent lots of time writing such quality posts to think I am above reading them and can just get advice directly would be a massive sign of entitlement.

I hope this helps. Success begins internally and I think you have to work on that before people help with the externals.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
You're a clown buddy. Thought this place was for intelligent positive business people.. Not trolls.. There is some other stocks forums where the members seem to be very supportive etc.. But you my friend are a clown your life must suck haha
So this is your definition of professionalism?
You know shit talking is not part of my agenda.. I was just very surprised to see such flaming trolls in a forum I expected mostly
So...I think there's better examples in the forum to follow. :)
Preaching to a choir... ah this thread was just a waste of my time. :) La La!

realizment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Apr 15, 2014
Los Angeles
This post would be my advice if you wanted me to mentor you - start taking 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

Didn't do any research last year? I MADE A DECISION to not do any research last year.

My opening post was criticized? I decided to post when I was in a rush and I could not commit to writing good content.

People on the forum are not instantly giving me the advice I need? I chose not to research the forum culture or spend time writing a high quality post.

I have done some reading on human relations but still snapped at someone? I chose not to stick to a healthy sleeping routine and wake up feeling fresh and in a good mood.

You must start to think this every time you take an action or something happens - I AM RESPONSIBLE.
Success on any major scale requires you to accept full responsibility for your actions. This is a trait that all successful people have.

This isn't always nice and that's the point. No one at the lower thought levels do this. They blame it on the weather, the government, their friends, family, landlord, diet, financial situation. Everything in your life right now is 100% down to your decisions and your actions. You must accept this at a core level and let it change your outlook and approach.

I would be working on this first. Read some books on inner belief, personal responsibility and self talk.
If the foundation is not solid it will be hard to build success on top of it.

Post up your progress and actions and when the time is right someone (and their is lots of people here more then suitable) will jump in and start mentoring you. I would love a mentor off this forum but I wouldn't even ask until I have a track record of over a year of solid posts on here. I don't think it is fair to ask yet since there is so much free content already here that I have not yet implemented. When there are 30 page threads of info I haven't used yet it is disrespectful to their time to ask them directly to help me on that topic. People have spent lots of time writing such quality posts to think I am above reading them and can just get advice directly would be a massive sign of entitlement.

I hope this helps. Success begins internally and I think you have to work on that before people help with the externals.

Responsibility is my middle name.. I take on others too... People too quick to jump to assumptions here.. I don't blame it on anything I take any negative on the chin and do my best to turn it into a positive and I encourage others around me to do the same.. This is the last post on this thread im responding to.. this thread is a massive waste of time for a tiny little dot on the internet.. Judging people by a forum post is probably the most rookie thing anyone can do..

I didn't do any research last year? I can tell you this.. I probably would of done less had I been at harvard studying for a masters program.. I don lots of research IN VERY DIFFERENT AREAS. Now I decide to get into the stock market ive began serious research.. I actually love the process of research.. In the past week i might of swallowed up more info than most do in a year.. I also take study on how to process and hold the information im researching..

You took my posts wrong also.. Im not crying no river son.. and while the year was far from what I would call success, my shitty year would probably be a triumphant achievement to many on this forum, thats the funny part.. One thing that happened this year that will be nice a treat for all of us was a deal I signed to write a book about my story. I was thinking of making an opening forum post about that and I still might, may even write the first chapter on here so you can see there's a very wide angle between my situation and your assumptions and im sure it will be quite entertaining and beautiful at the same time..

On that note im officially done with this thread its a waste of my time.. it could of been a little more productive but you smart people chose to make it a flaming war.. No hard feelings guys when you live petty lives these are the things you have to resort to.. We can fix that, and I will help yous dont worry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.