The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from HOUSTON,TX

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Brain dump- Grammer police stay away...:upyours:

Well i been on the forums for a month or so and still reading TMF so i haven't posted that much yet ...still in lurk mode..:watching:

I'm not going to go into too much details until i finish the book but i'm itching to start. So i figured id post a short overview of the good stuff.

I turned 25-(10/24) a month ago and currently reside in HOUSTON TX... 90z kid!
I have a Bachelors of BA in Information systems with a minor in computer science...I will graduate next year with my Masters of Science in Computer Sci. I currently work as a Business Analyst\ Web-developer at a well known insurance company. Also on the side I work at another place and i repair computers ,kind of for fun and to build my resume.

So i work two jobs and currently in graduate school working on my masters....why? Because i know if i out work my peers i will be more successful! I have lived by this motto since 18 when my parents kicked me out and left me homeless :headbanger:because i didn't goto the military.(everyone has in my family)(was homeless another time in college but that's another story..im focusing on the GOOD stuff..) This is when i became a part time\night life entrepreneur throwing party's and events to get myself through school.(will post what i know) Also I started the process of building my first home at 24 and it should be done by FEB.

So i graduated 2013 at 23 and have been working at the insurance company making roughly 60k and 15k-ish at a electronics store yearly. I have been stuffing my 401 and making this plan on how i will work my way up from BAnalyst to Proj MGMR to IT MGMR and maybe CFO/CTO of some company while investing in real estate so i could one day become a millionaire and buy nice cars(i like cars more than technology,but technology pays) and an even bigger house. After 2 years of working after college i have decided...this shit is tooooo boring for me to do for 20+ years until i retire. I'm not challenged and its actually to easy to me. I seriously have mastered everything here. What takes most 15-20 min, will take me 3-5 min. I wake up, go to work 7-4 and surf the net/reading the fourms/being a consumer/or do homework all day until im told to update something(which takes 4 mins at most). Then i leave until i go to best-buy 5-10 where i actually get to touch and fix stuff. Now that i think about it ,im at work right now typing this! :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

----the plan
So now that i have wasted 10 mins of your life reading about mine...here is what matters..
TIMELINE

@23 10/2013-2014
-Graduate -DONE
-Move to Houston to find a job - DONE
-Leave the party life alone - Not done :cool: (i mean that how i built my network/connections/made money)
-Get a new car because if you got it..spend it(dumb but got a lot of attention):( new Audi A5(MY AVI)-DONE
-Get luxury apartment by the GALLERIA MALL - done

@24 10/2014-15
-Buy first home(cant because DTI to high because of car note)-not done this time but next month...
-Go on first trip out of town...VEGAS(blew half my down payment- suite hotel...racing lambos,mclarens on the track,drift lessons,helicopter rides..ect.) -done
-Get home from VEGAS and my car is full of water...(Houston Flooded)-link
-Car totaled..goes back to get house built and gets another car..12 honda accord(hate it):happy:-done
-move out of luxury apartment to cheap 700 a month apt to save up.-done

@25 10/2015-16
-reorganize finances...pay all cards down to <5%- done
-read TMF -halfway finished as of 11/27/15
-become a INSIDERS-done
-stalk biophase post(mainly because his audi r8 avi:cool: but also because im thinking of doing ecom) -just started
-stalk MJ - not started
-find something i can sell and make a business of-looking

So now i am stuck...i cant touch my credit until the house is done in FEB but i trimmed my monthly payments down and have a little saved up for my down payment, which i can take from. So now im just trying to figure out what to do...and yes i have read the threads how to get business idea ..ect...but dont know if i should keep reading on stuff or take one of the few ideas i have and just run with it..when i fall im usually good at dusting my self off and running faster....i have done everything i set my mind to,but now that i realize i have been teaching myself and going to school to help someone else become a millionaire(slowlane) while they give me scraps my whole mindset has changed.Thanks to the book!

I couldn't imagine if i would of knew about entrepreneurship when they first kicked me out at 18 but i am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason. They kicked me out so i could learn to survive,i went to school so i could build a network and meet a lot of different people while acquiring IT skills.(for those wondering if they should goto school). My car flooded so i can build my first house...and so on....

Any who...I'm glad to be apart of the forum and you will see me a lot more often. Feel free to pm me anything,i will try to respond to all..maybe we can teach each other some stuff or work on something together.

btw...i will try to make a couple of threads of what i know to the INSIDERS as far as nightlife/events and web design/development with hope of helping someone else.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...