The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Non believers to believers

Perry Rico

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Two months ago I joined this forum to share my startup early success. Just a backgrounder, my company named "700 Dollar Startups" Unique Selling Proposition was--convince us your idea is worth our time and we will build it for you for 700 USD in 7 days in exchange for 5% equity.

I am humbled and proud to say that one of our client that we backed named WERKZ had made it in the elimination round of "Mobile Challenge Asia Pacific (MCAP) Philippine Finals!". The startup we backed will compete for the final round, winning team will represent our country Philippines to Hawaii!

During my early days (not in this forum) there were countless skeptics, bashers, and non-believers. NOW it is proven!!!

Here is the video presentation of the product:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
When it comes to non-believers and believers; everyone creates their beliefs by what they know in their experience at the moment. On your time line from birth to death you will believe different things according to where you are in your personal growth. In the Entrepreneur process of course non-believers will disprove because they haven't arrived where you are in their personal growth, understanding, and can not believe in something they haven't achieved or experience.

As you've used the word it is proved. Did you need to prove to them or yourself you could accomplish your goals or dreams. There is nothing to prove to them, as you are a leader versus a follower. You lead them in your example. So to prove something to them is really useless, because they're not aware of reaching their full potential, being innovative, creative, or tapping into the genius.

Perhaps it is your own self-discovery that you have accomplished something you once believed was impossible. This journey always reflects what you're learning about yourself, more than it reflects what others are learning from it. Through your own growth, you are able to add value and give something that may benefit from others. When you value who you are, and have nothing to prove to the world or yourself, perhaps it makes it easier to be creative and innovative.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I need your business.... but for SAAS... i.e web application.

There must be a lot of people out there like me that want to set up a business around a SAAS product but don't have the capital or skills needed to create a simple MVP to push out to the public.

Any ways, awesome news about your partner!!! Keep kicking a$$! Blaze on forward!

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
I can do this for you

I need your business.... but for SAAS... i.e web application.

There must be a lot of people out there like me that want to set up a business around a SAAS product but don't have the capital or skills needed to create a simple MVP to push out to the public.

Any ways, awesome news about your partner!!! Keep kicking a$$! Blaze on forward!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

John Robert

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Mar 19, 2014
Awesome man!

How much money have similar companies who have won that competition gotten funded for?

Perry Rico

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2015
Awesome man!

How much money have similar companies who have won that competition gotten funded for?

Hi,

Some of the competitor quit their job, hired freelancers, took full time developers and they had cost averaging from 5,000 - 10, 000 USD. Through our methodology we managed to keep our client lean and eliminated unnecessary expense. They took the 1, 500 USD plan so I am proud to say we were 3.5 - 7 X cheaper yet output were far more efficient and effective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.