The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to expect in term on views on a new website

GiancarloB

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
UK
Hi all my first post here.
I'm a personal training and having success with it but going through calculations i find i can not become wealthy through it.
I have a put a few plans together to sell online training so i am selling units rather than my time.
I want to start a website up to sell a magnificent training and nutrition plan that is tailored to a persons weight so there will be a few that different people will be given.
I want to put alot of money into marketing and advertising so it can generate plenty of views so i get a bigger chance of making sales.
Is any here ever gone down this route of selling online training/ nutrition ? What is your experience with in terms of how long to create a regular amount of sales, best ways to market ect

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
I would build your social profiles - youtube, and instagram specifically.

It will be a real challenge turning a profit with paid traffic as a personal trainer, especially without a big rep.

GiancarloB

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
UK
Thanks for the reply.
I have a considerable following as I placed top 10 in the British finals of mens physique.
My plan to market it as the best thing to hit the internet and use my image and current clients as proof of its worth. I have access to advertise in the gym I pay rent to aswell.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Thanks for the reply.
I have a considerable following as I placed top 10 in the British finals of mens physique.
My plan to market it as the best thing to hit the internet and use my image and current clients as proof of its worth. I have access to advertise in the gym I pay rent to aswell.

Nice, congrats on your placing.

Perhaps try and contact some semi-celebrities (local, youtube?) and do a 12 week transformation for them free of charge or something.

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
Thanks for the reply.

You should also keep in mind that some of those people will be :
1) chicks that want to get banged by you
2) dudes that want to get banged by you
3) dudes that want to bang you
4) kids with no money that just brainlessly follow you

Also, instead of simply increasing your reach, why not try to presell your product?

For example make a post saying

"Hey GiancarloB-ites!

I am in the process of creating a kick a$$ trying program that will give you guaranteed results.

To show you my love for all your support, I would like to give you a chance in it. So, everyone from you sexy bastards who prebuys it will get an awesome discount.

Go to this page and get it with 50% discount by using the coupon bro_do_you_even_lift. "

^ Or something along those lines. Don't start a whole new product line and then try to sell. Save yourself the time investment by preselling to your existing fans. If no one buys then maybe you should find another angle for it.

GiancarloB

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
UK
thats a grea
Nice, congrats on your placing.

Perhaps try and contact some semi-celebrities (local, youtube?) and do a 12 week transformation for them free of charge or something.
thats a great iea. thanks alot mate !

GiancarloB

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
UK
You should also keep in mind that some of those people will be :
1) chicks that want to get banged by you
2) dudes that want to get banged by you
3) dudes that want to bang you
4) kids with no money that just brainlessly follow you

Also, instead of simply increasing your reach, why not try to presell your product?

For example make a post saying

"Hey GiancarloB-ites!

I am in the process of creating a kick a$$ trying program that will give you guaranteed results.

To show you my love for all your support, I would like to give you a chance in it. So, everyone from you sexy bastards who prebuys it will get an awesome discount.

Go to this page and get it with 50% discount by using the coupon bro_do_you_even_lift. "

^ Or something along those lines. Don't start a whole new product line and then try to sell. Save yourself the time investment by preselling to your existing fans. If no one buys then maybe you should find another angle for it.
aaa i underdtand. That looks like a really good way to go about it. definitely going to give that a shot !

John Robert

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Mar 19, 2014
Yep, i sell online training/nutra. This is a broad market so practically any channel can work (goog/fb/ig/native ads/etc) so just find someone with a similar pricepoint and program and copy them

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
So if YOU were going to, as a consumer look for information on this, how would you do it? Where would you look? What would interest you?

THATS where you spend your money.

Also, your network of friends and family will always get you your first supporters/fans.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.