The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Belgium, pleased to meet you.

G

GuestUser143

Hello guys,

I'm happy to have discovered this forum, thanks to MJ and his great book. Really, the book in itself has been eye-opening, and now I'm ready to network with you guys. Networking is key to success and I hope to meet real interesting and interested people right here!

As for my goals, I'm currently setting up a business with a quite complex structure on which I need input (and which I will discuss in another topic for focus sake).

Also, I'm from Belgium and would love to meet members who share the same location as me :)

That's it for me,
Adri.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello belgium!

Netherlands here, welcome to the forum.

WAMBST

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 14, 2015
Le Mans - France
Hi,

I am from France, but born in french ardennes, 12kms from the frontier... Welcome on board, and if it's sometimes interresting to share the same nationality or location, one strong point I found in this forum is also to share different visions of things (for frenchies, american or english way of creating stuff is a wonderful school).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...