The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Decided to sell my sport car

Anything related to matters of the mind

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Hi all

Lately I've been in bit of a shocking mindset. No clear thoughts, nearly walked out on my relationship for something that happened 5 months ago, heads been a mess.

I've sat and thought long and hard and decided to clear most of my debt, and take off for a couple of weeks with the other half. I bought a sports car while employed but in the process I ended up running my credit card up over 3k. I'm selling the car which will give me funds to pay off the debt, sort out my passport and go escape for a couple of week.

Never been travelling in my life but at the moment it's the only clear thought I've had. I'm currently hustling from home so not got a stable income (Don't mind that, obviously) but this debt is just sat there and I'll admit, I'm a worrier when it comes to debt.

I'll be sad to see the car go but again; I'm viewing it now as an asset.

Just needed to have a little outburst - hopefully some people can relate.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
Hi all

Lately I've been in bit of a shocking mindset. No clear thoughts, nearly walked out on my relationship for something that happened 5 months ago, heads been a mess.

I've sat and thought long and hard and decided to clear most of my debt, and take off for a couple of weeks with the other half. I bought a sports car while employed but in the process I ended up running my credit card up over 3k. I'm selling the car which will give me funds to pay off the debt, sort out my passport and go escape for a couple of week.

Never been travelling in my life but at the moment it's the only clear thought I've had. I'm currently hustling from home so not got a stable income (Don't mind that, obviously) but this debt is just sat there and I'll admit, I'm a worrier when it comes to debt.

I'll be sad to see the car go but again; I'm viewing it now as an asset.

Just needed to have a little outburst - hopefully some people can relate.

I sold my car this year, the only one I had, to keep my business going.

alecs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jan 23, 2013
United Kingdom
Its interesting how things work. I am kind of in the same spot, trying to sort things out. I sold my sports car a few months ago and now I'm just buying a normal car to get around in. I'm almost debt free (just 1k away). Being a car enthusiast, people around me don't agree and I'm trying not to get trapped in this 'circle' again.
Traveling is great if you can do it. New experiences will always help you. Reading helps as well, I'm just reading TMF for the second time and got Third Circle Theory as well.
Another thing that helps is surrounding yourself with like minded people;I lived with sidewalkers, people who live for the weekend and it can be a pain to focus or to do something productive from home.

DrunkFish

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Mar 25, 2015
Missouri
Watch out, we got a bad a$$ over here.

The 350z is a nice car
No, I like the 350z. I'd love one. I'm just wondering if that's the car he's talking about because it's his pro pic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.