The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Got Here

Matt Izzo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 18, 2015
Acme Pennsylvania
Hello Everyone,
My name is Matt, I live in Acme, PA. Way up in the mountains with the deer and yes, the occasional bear. I am an artist, entrepreneur and life long student of everything I can get my hands on. I have worked just about every job before getting sick and tired of making everyone else money. After that I decided to go into business for myself, some ventures did well, most did not. I looked to college to fill in the blanks and honestly all that got me was a nasty student loan debt. For me it was a huge waste of time, but I did walk away with one very valuable lesson. If I wanted to learn anything it was up to me to do the legwork, and I started to research anything and everything that I could think of. Eventually I came across some great books that had some real information in them and started to be able to pick out the winners from those just spewing regurgitated ideas they had heard adding a cleaver new title. The first book that was of any value on my entrepreneurial road was "The Boron Letters" ( a great read for anyone that hasn't read it!) and the last was MJ's "The Millionaire Fast Lane" ( everyone here should know how good that is). That is how I ended up here, and I cannot believe I did not find this place earlier, but glad I am here now!
Anyway I know have several ventures that have become increasingly profitable and have a clear goal in sight. I have not made the millionaire status yet, but I am on my way and love that I am among so many like minded people here. I have been snooping my way through the threads here and cannot believe the great advise and wisdom here. I figured it was time to say hello and say I am here to be a value as much as a student. If there is anything I can do for any one of you, I will do my best to help in any way I can. Thank you to those members that take time out of what I know is a crazy busy day to drop your wisdom on those ready to hear it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...