The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Sinztu in Toronto

sintzu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 6, 2013
Toronto
Hi All,

I initially signed up on the forum a while back before I began my business. It was a crazy ride since then but I'm back and I feel like I'm finally ready to take things to the next level. I felt like it was only appropriate to reintroduce myself after a big hiatus.

Here's some points about myself:
  • Born and raised in Montreal, moved to Toronto 4 years back
  • Worked in the SEO industry for some of the top agencies and brands
  • Realized the 9-5 wasn't for me
  • Huge proponent of self development and learning. Read Fastlane Millionaire (radically changed my approach to business and figuring out what I'd like to do. Thanks MJ!)
  • Started an SEO agency in Toronto with a co founder
  • Experienced co founder issues, learned a lot about building a business, clash of visions, parted ways (no regrets or hard feelings, everything is a learning experience! ;) )
  • Started up a solo agency, worked on finding my focus. Market focus is on web design/web marketing solutions for SME's.
  • Been building up my web design agency for the last 8 months
  • Heavily studied the makings of successful businesses, built processes & game plan
  • Now ready to scale and kick some a$$!
Fun Facts:
  • Love MMA
  • Used to DJ. Bucket list item is to learn music production one day after I get some free time.
Goals I'm looking to accomplish within the next 6 months:
  • Begin to work ON my business instead of IN my business (still doing some activities that trade my time for money, getting away from them though!)
  • Develop a solid sales funnel.
  • Develop strong connections with like minded entrepreneurs so we can collectively help each other rise (perhaps join an informal mastermind group)
  • Network and find a mentor
  • Increase personal monthly income to 10K+/month
I'm looking to connect with like minded entrepreneurs, share ideas and motivation, and collectively kick a$$ in our businesses.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ap0110

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Sep 10, 2015
Hi All,

I initially signed up on the forum a while back before I began my business. It was a crazy ride since then but I'm back and I feel like I'm finally ready to take things to the next level. I felt like it was only appropriate to reintroduce myself after a big hiatus.

Here's some points about myself:
  • Born and raised in Montreal, moved to Toronto 4 years back
  • Worked in the SEO industry for some of the top agencies and brands
  • Realized the 9-5 wasn't for me
  • Huge proponent of self development and learning. Read Fastlane Millionaire (radically changed my approach to business and figuring out what I'd like to do. Thanks MJ!)
  • Started an SEO agency in Toronto with a co founder
  • Experienced co founder issues, learned a lot about building a business, clash of visions, parted ways (no regrets or hard feelings, everything is a learning experience! ;) )
  • Started up a solo agency, worked on finding my focus. Market focus is on web design/web marketing solutions for SME's.
  • Been building up my web design agency for the last 8 months
  • Heavily studied the makings of successful businesses, built processes & game plan
  • Now ready to scale and kick some a$$!
Fun Facts:
  • Love MMA
  • Used to DJ. Bucket list item is to learn music production one day after I get some free time.
Goals I'm looking to accomplish within the next 6 months:
  • Begin to work ON my business instead of IN my business (still doing some activities that trade my time for money, getting away from them though!)
  • Develop a solid sales funnel.
  • Develop strong connections with like minded entrepreneurs so we can collectively help each other rise (perhaps join an informal mastermind group)
  • Network and find a mentor
  • Increase personal monthly income to 10K+/month
I'm looking to connect with like minded entrepreneurs, share ideas and motivation, and collectively kick a$$ in our businesses.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi Sinztu! I like your plan, in Tdot u definatley need like 10g a month...do you do web development too?

sintzu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 6, 2013
Toronto
Hi Sinztu! I like your plan, in Tdot u definatley need like 10g a month...do you do web development too?
Hi Ap0110. Thanks, yeah definitely grind time. We do front end web development and hook it into Wordpress for the CMS. We don't do any advanced web development though.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Hey bud,

good to see more people from Toronto coming on :)

Welcome and stay a while

Christiano

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Sep 3, 2015
Dallas
Great into and good for you.

For the sales funnel, hopefully you have built a recurring revenue model in your SEO agreements. From there, cross-selling from a post-lead conversion can help you provide a more comprehensive offering that will not only assist with churn prevention, but help maximize ROI on a per lead basis.

What's your sales background?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...