The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Journey?

Delian

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2015
Hello all,

I just wrote that title to get attention.

I hope you don't think of me as being an a..hole.

Looking forward to meeting positive and open-minded people, who are willing to help those like me who want to make it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually an introduction post.

I'm almost done with the "TMF ". I learned lots of useful info and the book really opened my eyes. It was so good that i actually ordered a printed copy. I really enjoyed the explanations on Passion vs Love, The Myths of business / motivational gurus (laughed at Two-Dad guru more than i should have) and Multilevel Marketing.Thank you MJ, for writing this wonderful book!

Now, one of the things the book teaches is to GIVE VALUE before asking for favours / results / money and as a result i'll tell you a little bit about myself.
----------

I'm 26 and i'm a second year psychology student from Bulgaria. My "JOB" experience is 1 year as a real estate broker. I've read Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Writing so i think i have a VERY VERY limited copy-writing knowledge.

In 2013 things changed A LOT for me, because i took a Pick Up Training Course. Until that point i knew about "game", but i wasn't taking action (doing the cold approaches).

Since then it's been almost 2 years and recently i managed to pull a girl to my appartment on a first date only after hour and a half.

It's funny because a friend of mine pm-ed me via Facebook todat to tell me that the guys from RSD (Real Social Dynamics, perhaps the most well known Pick Up Company in the wolrd) who are currently here in Bulgaria are MUCH worse than he expected and my friend even told me that i'm better than THEM.

I'm not telling you this to BRAG and i don't belive that i'm better than they are, in fact i think my level is AVERAGE.

I must have approached over than 700 girls for these 2 years.

So, if there's anything that i think i have ANY advantage over MEN is having the experience from doing the 2 years of cold approaching.

In the last couple of months i greatly improved my text game (for example on FB) so that helped me a lot as well!

I'm also into IMPRO theatre and attended Toast Masters for 1 Year.

I'm one of the few people from my country, Bulgaria, who attended a Tony Robbins seminar in England this year.

Some of my favourite books include TMF , Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, How to Win Friends, Think and Grow Rich, The Success Principles, The Power of Now
-------------------

What can i offer to you?

I can provide help in the dating area (approaching, texting, the date itself, pulling the girl). The guys who are most well-known here as a Pick Up Comnapy even made me an instructor (yes, there's an introduction video with me, but i don't like it)

For those of you interested in helping me i can actually offer a place to stay in if you ever want to visit Bulgaria (we have some of the pretiest girls in the world, no joke).

Another thing i can "offer" is actually my mother's service. She's a dentist, a very good one mind you. The fact that kids love her is enough to show how positive she is and how she makes people around her feel. In fact she's selling the "feel good" feeling than the actual service i think :p

She has several clients who come from foreign countries, because it's cheaper. I think if you use my mother's service you could literally save hundreds if not thousands of dollars (depending on how much work has to be done lol), because from what i've been told it's very expensive to pay for a dentist in the US.
------------------------------

What are my expectations?

I'd like to start small and really, at this point 40-60$ a day would be enough for me (but i can't think of the value that i can provide)

There's no market for the Pick Up industry here (Bulgaria has a population of 7 mil.) and even if there's SOME chances of that happening i would have to charge a LOT of money for the course (which people wouldn't pay considering the standard of living here) and i guess i would stop loving doing it.
-----------

P.S. I'm interested in everyone's opinion.

For example how do you see me, what opportunities do you see for me, should i do something locally or globally, what skills do you think i should learn

P.P.S. I forgot to mention that we have a family business of lending an apartment for guests in the centre of the city so any suggestions regarding on how to improve that business are welcome as well!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Now, one of the things the book teaches is to GIVE VALUE before asking for favours / results / money and as a result i'll tell you a little bit about myself.

So, you see 'telling us about yourself' as giving value

For example how do you see me, what opportunities do you see for me, should i do something locally or globally, what skills do you think i should learn

P.P.S. I forgot to mention that we have a family business of lending an apartment for guests in the centre of the city so any suggestions regarding on how to improve that business are welcome as well!

And in exchange you ask for advice..

Since then it's been almost 2 years and recently i managed to pull a girl to my appartment on a first date only after hour and a half.

I've seen some on here who told similar stories in their introductions, it never ended good for them, so be happy for the 0 replies yet. Nobody here gives a sh** about how many girls you had, or how long it takes you.

Of course you can create value for other guys who are less successful with girls. But I can't stand it if a product helps one group but just in taking advantage of another group (the girls). If your advices lead to men being successful in manipulating girls, don't forget to think about the women who feel like shit after they realize that they been used to satisfy the guys' desire for instant gratification.

I read some books on this stuff as a teenager, but as soon as I read something that sounded like manipulating the women, I quit reading it. I only read the books that helped guys to get better and more confident, without taking advantage of women.

I hope you find a real sense of creating value for others, and put the energy and time, that you now put into your PUA stuff, into something important.

oimate

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Jul 8, 2015
Hello all,

I just wrote that title to get attention.

I hope you don't think of me as being an a..hole.

Looking forward to meeting positive and open-minded people, who are willing to help those like me who want to make it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually an introduction post.

I'm almost done with the "TMF ". I learned lots of useful info and the book really opened my eyes. It was so good that i actually ordered a printed copy. I really enjoyed the explanations on Passion vs Love, The Myths of business / motivational gurus (laughed at Two-Dad guru more than i should have) and Multilevel Marketing.Thank you MJ, for writing this wonderful book!

----------

I'm 26 and i'm a second year psychology student from Bulgaria. My "JOB" experience is 1 year as a real estate broker. I've read Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Writing so i think i have a VERY VERY limited copy-writing knowledge.

In 2013 things changed A LOT for me, because i took a Pick Up Training Course. Until that point i knew about "game", but i wasn't taking action (doing the cold approaches).

It's funny because a friend of mine pm-ed me via Facebook todat to tell me that the guys from RSD (Real Social Dynamics, perhaps the most well known Pick Up Company in the wolrd) who are currently here in Bulgaria are MUCH worse than he expected and my friend even told me that i'm better than THEM.

I'm not telling you this to BRAG and i don't belive that i'm better than they are, in fact i think my level is AVERAGE.

I must have approached over than 700 girls for these 2 years.

So, if there's anything that i think i have ANY advantage over MEN is having the experience from doing the 2 years of cold approaching.

In the last couple of months i greatly improved my text game (for example on FB) so that helped me a lot as well!

I'm also into IMPRO theatre and attended Toast Masters for 1 Year.

I'm one of the few people from my country, Bulgaria, who attended a Tony Robbins seminar in England this year.

Some of my favourite books include TMF , Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, How to Win Friends, Think and Grow Rich, The Success Principles, The Power of Now
-------------------

What can i offer to you?

I can provide help in the dating area (approaching, texting, the date itself, pulling the girl). The guys who are most well-known here as a Pick Up Comnapy even made me an instructor (yes, there's an introduction video with me, but i don't like it)

For those of you interested in helping me i can actually offer a place to stay in if you ever want to visit Bulgaria (we have some of the pretiest girls in the world, no joke).

Another thing i can "offer" is actually my mother's service. She's a dentist, a very good one mind you. The fact that kids love her is enough to show how positive she is and how she makes people around her feel. In fact she's selling the "feel good" feeling than the actual service i think :p

She has several clients who come from foreign countries, because it's cheaper. I think if you use my mother's service you could literally save hundreds if not thousands of dollars (depending on how much work has to be done lol), because from what i've been told it's very expensive to pay for a dentist in the US.
------------------------------

What are my expectations?

I'd like to start small and really, at this point 40-60$ a day would be enough for me (but i can't think of the value that i can provide)

There's no market for the Pick Up industry here (Bulgaria has a population of 7 mil.) and even if there's SOME chances of that happening i would have to charge a LOT of money for the course (which people wouldn't pay considering the standard of living here) and i guess i would stop loving doing it.
-----------

P.S. I'm interested in everyone's opinion.

So in summary your mum is a dentist and your family rent apartments in Bulgaria! Yeah sounds like you yourself are adding 'real value'!!

Read MJ's book again as you've obviously learnt nothing as this post is exclusively a promotional piece of crap centered around how 'great' you are approaching 700 women (Sounds more creepy and stalkerish as opposed to some life achievement), You attended a Tony Robbins seminar (So like millions of other people), your mums a dentist and can carry out work cheaply whilst the person rents one of your families apartments during recovery!

So on top of the above we can also pay you $60 a day for zero value/worth which considering the average monthly wage in Romania is $365 means you can work 6 days a month and earn what a standard family does? Yes I admire this 6 day month effort but dont come on here trying to rip people off!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
This is why I need to practice speed reading or forget it altogether, as I quickly scanned and got something about offering help with girls and your "mothers services?"

Ps my boss thinks it's funny to swear at me in bulgarian so maybe you can setup a site with hilarious Bulgarian comebacks. Fastlane business, boom!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...