The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Attention Entrepreneurs: Turbocharge your business success in 2016!

What are the biggest problems for your business?

• Getting more traffic to my website

• Converting more visitors to sales

• Positioning my products/services as unique & superior

• Getting more done, with limited resources

• Business strategy to grow to the next level of revenue and profitability

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turbo

Google/PPC Pro- making my clients $7 figures/mo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2014
Dallas TX
Fellow Entrepreneurs:

In the spirit of @AndyBlack ’s threads about helping others, I am pleased to offer business consulting services to the forum. How would you like to grow your existing business, capitalize on new opportunities, and exceed your goals?

Leverage over a decade of experience growing businesses and consulting clients in diverse industries- to help your organization WIN. In addition to my Business Management & Entrepreneurship degree from the University of Notre Dame, I have a ‘street MBA’ from investing thousands of hours and dollars into my own businesses. I love to build systems, teach, and help others get results. My experience encompasses working in or with a variety of client businesses: from B2B to B2C and brick & mortar to purely online, with revenues from sub $1M up to $1 Billion in a diverse array of industries such as wholesale, retail, technical sales, service & maintenance organizations and more. Benefit from my unique approach to problem solving and business optimization to reach your business’ full potential.

Reduce your customer acquisition costs, increase lifetime customer value, and improve operational efficiency to become a more profitable organization. Make 2016 your best year ever!
Click here to get started by sending a message to me, 'Turbo'.

Marketing & Sales
-PPC & Lead Generation
-Sales Funnels
-Landing Page Optimization
-Website Audits
-Product Page Optimization
-Product Positioning & Differentiation
-Pricing
-Branding
-eBay Optimization
-SEO
-Onsite Search
-Refinements
-Content Marketing
-Couponing Strategy

Operations & Management
-Process Improvement (Lean & Six Sigma)
-Feedback Loops
-Data-Driven Strategy
-Software Automation
-Software Implementation & Integration
-Warehouse Management
-Inventory Control
-Purchasing
-Order Fulfillment
-Reverse Logistics
-Project Management
-Hiring, Firing, & Managing Teams
-Outsourcing
-IP/Patents/Trademarks

User Experience
-Conversion Optimization
-Customer Service
-Customer Onboarding & Retention
-Customer Segmentation
-Personalization, Recommendations

This is an exclusive offer for Fastlane Forum members only. Due to time constraints I will only be able to work with a select few clients. Take advantage of this limited time offer today!
Click here to get started by sending a message to me, 'Turbo'.

What do you need help with? To help you achieve your goals, I am available on a per-project/solution basis, for phone consulting, or on a retainer basis.

Guarantee
My work is guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of the client. If the client is not completely satisfied with my services, I will, at the client’s option, either waive professional fees, or accept a portion of those fees that reflects the client’s level of satisfaction.
Now taking applications to work with a select few members of the Forum- send me (Turbo) a private message today and let me know:

● What are the biggest problems for your business?
-Getting more traffic to my website
-Converting more visitors to sales
-Positioning my products/services as unique & superior
-Getting more done, with limited resources
-Business strategy to grow to the next level of revenue and profitability

● What are your top goals to accomplish in 2016?

● What is your industry?

I will respond as soon as possible to set up a brief call to discuss your business and goals. I won’t work with every business (I have turned down proposals in the past); there needs to be a mutual fit with a commitment to success.

Send me a message today and we can get started with a brief discussion free of charge. Just click here to start a new conversation on the forum with ‘Turbo’ and I will ensure you receive a prompt reply.

To your business success,
Patrick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007