The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your written goals?

Anything related to matters of the mind

BKMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 18, 2014
After listening to some Brian Tracy seminars on motivation and what's driving people forward and reading the Miracle Morning about 2 years ago, I wrote down my goals and started rewriting them on a clean sheet of paper each day after waking up. This simple exercise has helped me tremendously to keep me focused and determined I thought it would be interesting to share our goals with each other, because as life goes, priorities change and sometimes we need to look at our lives from a different perspective and readjust our goals from time to time. If you think that some of your goals are too personal, you can share the ones you feel comfortable with.

Also it would be great if we can share some tips and ticks on goal setting and staying motivated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BKMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 18, 2014
I write down my goals on a clean sheet of paper each day and I try to take at least one small action aimed at each goal daily to stay motivated.

Last edited:

Rachel Akito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2015
I think it is what I am missing. I am not writing down my goals simply because I am afraid to realize that I am not accomplishing anything. But I think I was wrong. Now, I am not sure where I am, what I have accomplished and what I have started that needs to finish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BKMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 18, 2014
I think it is what I am missing. I am not writing down my goals simply because I am afraid to realize that I am not accomplishing anything. But I think I was wrong. Now, I am not sure where I am, what I have accomplished and what I have started that needs to finish.

Writing down your goals is the single most important step in designing your future. I can't stress enough how much it has helped me. It gives you purpose and meaning. Without written goals I was feeling lost and unmotivated.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.