The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fight mediocrity

Aurora Stano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2015
It's my first thread and I'm not a native English speaker so I want to apologize in advance if you can't understand or if I write in a wrong way.

Anyway I want to start my thread posting the youtube channel that brought me in this path.
It's my way to say thank you to him and his work.
Thanks to the videos of 'fight mediocrity' I changed my mindset and I came into contact with the book of MJ DeMarco and other interesting ones.

Basically what he did is summarizing books creating animations. I found his idea a great one and can't help to share with others.
Here the link:

Probably you already know this channel, if not have a look, could be useful.
Hopefully his work can inspire some of you like it was for me.

If you know other inspiring links or books about how to be a good entrepreneur I would be more than happy hearing from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Buickestate

any colour as long as it comes with wood
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 4, 2015
Ontario
Thanks for posting that video, I'm going to check him out.

Vincent_Vega

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Dec 1, 2015
I believe I saw this guy posting on this forum quite some time ago when he started his youtube channel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.