The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First Meetup of Fastlaners to be captured on TV!!

D

DeletedUser394

Totally clickbait, but technically correct :D

Guys/Galls, go out there and meetup up with any fastlaners in your city. Don't put it off! You're in for a great time no matter how far along you are on your journey.

I'm always seeing people give excuses or reasons to bail, (I've even been guilty of that too). Don't delay!

Who knows, you might also get to be on the nightly news ;)

@Mbc @ddzc

lol.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Anybody want to go to Walmart in Jesup, GA and hang out, ha ha?

Savannah is only an hour and a bit away.

Though there appears to be 10k people in Jesup (fun to say haha), so I'm almost positive there are some like minded business people right there in that town.

TaylorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jul 10, 2014
Currently in Calgary/Kelowna
Haha Nice! Congrats BTW on your achievement Ryan forgot to post in your other thread!

BTW Do you ride your bike in the winter as well? Was just thinking of your video on the news of the flooded street, you're kind of becoming famous here in YYC.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Haha Nice! Congrats BTW on your achievement Ryan forgot to post in your other thread!

BTW Do you ride your bike in the winter as well? Was just thinking of your video on the news of the flooded street, you're kind of becoming famous here in YYC.

Hey it's been a while!

Are you back in town or down south?

I intend to go as far into the winter as possible. I anticipate there will come a time though where it won't really be possible.. then I'll just use the +15 haha.

TaylorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jul 10, 2014
Currently in Calgary/Kelowna
Hey it's been a while!

Are you back in town or down south?

I intend to go as far into the winter as possible. I anticipate there will come a time though where it won't really be possible.. then I'll just use the +15 haha.

Nice! I'm back in Calgary finishing my house flip, pretty busy this week but we should grab a cafe sometime late next week!

I'll shoot you a pm soon

Cheers

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Hey, its Black Kramer!!! hahaha. Good times

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Anybody want to go to Walmart in Jesup, GA and hang out, ha ha?
Small world. My grandfather-in-law (Fastlaner and NYT bestselling author) lives there. We should grab drinks at either of the restaurants sometime. I make it down there at least once a year. Last time I went I came back with a BMW M6 :-x Car prices in FL/GA are goooood in the winter.

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
Wow, it is a small world. Never would have thought Id find somebody thats been here on this forum. Hell reddit only knows of it because of the movie worker that got ran over by a train awhile back. I bet I know your grandfather in law or have at least met him because I know most people from around here. Its funny you said either of the restaurants because we have a few more than people would expect but still not that many. We should hang out and get drinks next time you are down though. We could always meet up somewhere with more options as well. Drinks on me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.