The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking to connect with people outside the US-expanding exporting business

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
Hey Fast Lane guys,

I've been gone for awhile, and now Im back, why? I was in a deep rut before, and I actually went back to a 9-5 while I searched for what I wanted. Luckily, I did it in my industry (cars) and now Im looking to expand my exporting business.

I primarily deal with exporting cars from the US to outside( anywhere their is a margin) but, I also have great connections in the phone industry, and can get large numbers of iPhones for great prices (used). Im back to join with like minded individuals who have connects outside the US, who want to share in the profits, lets rev up our engines and get in the fasten together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted35442

Hey Fast Lane guys,

I've been gone for awhile, and now Im back, why? I was in a deep rut before, and I actually went back to a 9-5 while I searched for what I wanted. Luckily, I did it in my industry (cars) and now Im looking to expand my exporting business.

I primarily deal with exporting cars from the US to outside( anywhere their is a margin) but, I also have great connections in the phone industry, and can get large numbers of iPhones for great prices (used). Im back to join with like minded individuals who have connects outside the US, who want to share in the profits, lets rev up our engines and get in the fasten together!
I got in a convo with a friend of mine from Russia. A small example but she said iphones cost big bucks there. Is this such a country you'd export to among others I imagine? PM me more specifics if you like.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...