The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ostap Bender

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 25, 2015
I've read the book and i really did like it, because it offered hands-on experience instead of fancy theories and harsh, but efficent outlook on the reality of business instead of 4-hour-workweek gibberish.
Thanks for your effort, MJ.
I hope, i can offer also the same helpful advice to other people as you did.

RetiredHobo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jul 8, 2015
Texas Hill Country
I read the book a few months ago. I had my fiancé read it, and gave a copy to a friend who was struggling. I'll probably read it again before long for motivation. I got busy building something immediately afterwards, and rode "the wave" of excitement in building something new for a while. Now it is the daily grind, and my biggest obstacle is between my ears. Thanks for the book and the forum, MJ!

Petahh

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 24, 2015
Read it! (that's why I'm here)
Thanks MJ!

GetSomeBooks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 23, 2015
Finished the book not moments ago! Now I have a head teeming with ideas based around a concise set of commandments by which I can judge my business plans. Still have a lot of work to do to alter my headspace, but at least I have a form of guidance. Much love, MJ!

DamienP

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 27, 2015
UK
Read the book. Twice. By the pool on holiday. Came home enlightened :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wal903

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane
Read the book twice, completely changed my perspective on everything! Thanks MJ!

Now I just need to get my wife to read it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anikets

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 5, 2015
I have read a lot of books related to self development and finance(all classics by Napoleon Hill,Joseph Murphy,Wallace D Wattles,).
There are only two books which I couldn't put down once I started and read in one go.
1.Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking ------ I quit smoking after reading in one go without any withdrawal pains :woot::woot:

The Millionaire Fastlane -------- Just couldnt put this book down.WOW!!! I already own a website. Reading this book gave me all new perspective about how to go about one's business. Thanks MJ for writing this book.Finally a book to make money by someone who didn't make money just by selling make money books. :D

VegasMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 8, 2015
Milwaukee, WI
Read the book on paper. Read the book on Kindle. Now ready to listen to it in my car. Thank you, MJ, for the inspiration, the advice, and the community you brought together.

Ultra Magnus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Oct 9, 2015
I've read the book, a couple of times already. A funny story is that it was my Dad who gave it to me, along with a stern recommendation that I read it, even if I don't plan to use it. Well, here I am, bumbling around trying to implement the ideas.

Thank you very very much for this book! It opened my eyes to the very possibility of entrepreneurship, which I'd never considered before, and it also contains all this spectacular information without which many people end up working at their own company for longer hours and greater stress - great strategies!

No1Future

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 26, 2015
Jacksonville, Florida
Mission Complete. I've been reading the book on and off for a while, but after reading this line: "If you're dissatisfied with life, your choices take full responsibility. Blame yourself and the choices you've made. Yes you are as you have chosen." it hit me pretty hard and I binged through it.

I've spent the last few days finding my passions to fuel myself for this journey. Honestly, after working for a drone for 5 years in corporate companies many of my dreams went out of the window. Lately I've become a much happier person and have been going out and doing so much more with my life than I have within the last couple of years. I now know what I want. Next I need to create prototypes for these various ideas I have and get the ball rolling. Some inventions I thought of are far beyond my current field of knowledge, but after reading this book I fully understand that I have far more than enough time, and Google on my side to learn just enough to bring my thoughts to life.

Thanks MJ, for writing a book with no bullshit.

nicotini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Oct 7, 2015
Treviso, Italy
I read the book, and I must say that while reading my heart was beating so damn fast almost like I was in love. Some ideas in the book weren't absolutely new to me (but a refreshning never hurts); instead, all the rest felt like I've been thundestruck and could finally open my eyes for real. What leaves me most astonished is how, if nobody tells us, we would automatically go for the slowlane. It feels almost like we had been programmed that way and been kept in chains until we read this book. Amazing waking up, thanks again for writing it MJ and sorry for my not-so-perfect English. Greetings everyone from Italy.

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
I read the book, and I must say that while reading my heart was beating so damn fast almost like I was in love. Some ideas in the book weren't absolutely new to me (but a refreshning never hurts); instead, all the rest felt like I've been thundestruck and could finally open my eyes for real. What leaves me most astonished is how, if nobody tells us, we would automatically go for the slowlane. It feels almost like we had been programmed that way and been kept in chains until we read this book. Amazing waking up, thanks again for writing it MJ and sorry for my not-so-perfect English. Greetings everyone from Italy.

that's the best part of the book....MJ breaking people's patterns and conditioning , much of which was thrusted upon people the day they were born thru words, symbols, emotions etc

CountMonteCristo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Oct 10, 2015
Hungary
About a month ago I started to wonder about what makes some people disgustingly filthy rich. I "randomly" stumbled upon the forum and the book with it. And even though I had read many of them "Guru Books" and knew there was a big chance of being let down again, I gave the book a shot. And boy did it deliver. I was really trying to keep my skepticism up and not to invest emotionally, but by the time I got to half way I was ready to throw money at the pages. I read the book in 2 days while working my job and life hasnt been the same since. So thank you MJ for this experience and all the adventures to come, because you just gave me a highway pass... and I sure as hell ain't gonna stick it on my forehead. :)

lvassall1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 14, 2015
I read the book. Makes me want to pursue Entrepreneurship in full effect

Sent from my SM-G750F using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.